Monday, November 30, 2009

299th post

I promise i'll make the 300th post a happy one but right now i'm pissed off. I still had a really good night at glor's bday party though so thanks heaps for inviting me :D :D :D And that fruit luxia and sprite was good i liked that.

And now onto why i'm pissed. It's just a cumulation of what's been irritating me the past two weeks.

1. Dress shopping. wtf is this shit why the hell are all the good cuts for my shape good in black. Why the aflsjf are you saying i can't wear any other colour just as well? Am i too narrow minded? Are my standards too high? What am i trying to prove/look for/give in to? Who am i wearing this dress for? The public or me. I have and will continue to hate dress shopping because it is time consuming (by the hour), costly and makes my feet hurt. And maybe i should just walk around in my underwear all day if i'm going to change into like 100 dresses that day. I need a grad dress and i need it now fk you

2. Reasons.  You people sit there looking depressed/dead/stupid and think the world knows what's going on in your head and assume that we can figure out what's wrong with you. Maybe you don't want any help or attention but it's not healthy. So maybe you should open your mouth or write down what's going on so we can deal with it together. And everything has a reason for it, so whether it's stupid or embarrassing... it would be nice to know the reason for once.

3. People that reply with "lol".  What can you even say to that? It's not funny either. In fact, it's always come across as bored or even cold to me.

I'm too tired to continue. Please give me a happy dream tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

okay vivi
sure...just TOK dress shopping!! LOL and i reply with lol...but in capitals!!^^better?
help or attention LOL healthy. i think they are called broody...and i think stooph likes them like that...well ..to flick peanuts at.
p.s.
yes i agree gloria's party was fun!!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com