Tuesday, December 01, 2009

three hundred




Happy 18th Bday Farn :)

Yep i am up to my 300th post YAY CELEBRATEEEEE...with berries. Today i had Senior Strings...bussed to box hill and then shoppo...bought two books from Borders....and pom wanted to take sticker photos for like $5 so we wrote all this crap on it.. like... "I MISS YOU. / FEELING YOU / I LOVE YOU " other crap ... not sure why.. cos they give crap features for only $5 sticker photos you see... and then.. orchestra afterschool. kept falling asleep in that. Hmm went kfc and then got injections. Laura had to get the swine flu one AND the hep B one LOL . did you know i was born with hepatitis C because my mum got it from hospital but it's okay i dont' have it anymore

So yeah i was on the bus back to PLC and while i was describing the flaws of the chick infront of me in my head (yes i'm shallow like that but it's entertaining) , some asian dude falls asleep on me errrrr....

Anyway, that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com