Tuesday, October 06, 2009

wth ?


Yeah, seriously. Who parks their car the wrong way round in a court and then gets it towed away for a week and then gets it given back only to be towed away 3 days later are you freakn kidding me? How stupid can you be, i'm observing this ridiculous event right now.

Oh right, background info. Neighbours next door are renovating their house and they're fobs.

Actually the above may not be true, i just needed blogging material and that was my ultimate theory.

I was going to blog about my eventful "studying" period before another session of mock exams with Katherine and Dot in room 10 yesterday but i didn't have the funny picture we drew on whiteboard. Basically, Katherine and i drew the evolution of humans in the order of Viv (modeling cavemen bikinis and g strings), Katherine (complete with her best and worst assets) and Dot (triangular shaped, squinty eyed and sprouting hair that swears).

That didn't make any sense. I bet some unexplained natural selection went on between Katherine and Dot.


(So why don't we run away)

So baby don't worry, you are my only,
You won't be lonely, even if the sky is falling down,
You'll be my only, no need to worry,
Baby are you down down down down down...


I am so screwed for Latin paper 2 tomorrow. I don't know any Virgil or Tacitus.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

virgil is the sex
and i want to see what vi looks like
it sounds orgasnic

7:06 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

wow ... you know i had to go bak a page to catch up...yes im skrewed for latin too dw...btw i havent done one unseen over the holidays...so much for my prior hopeful thoughts

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com