Tuesday, September 29, 2009

closure

My lips sting every time i open my mouth to talk or eat. I don't know if it's a funny symptom of a runny nose or if i'm suddenly allergic to a lip balm? Or they're just so dry it's not funny?

Today i watched a choir program on ABC in an all boys school, ate two weird combos of food, finished this booklet of 90 maths questions (paper 1) and had a nap. Yeah so mum made this pumpkin soup puree last night with too much ginger infused in it.. which i don't like. And since i like my soup with rice i added that along with smoked salmon for added saltiness to overpower the gingeryness.. is that a word.. no. 

And it was good. I'm so weird. 

I like my food really hot, both ways. I hate lukewarm stuff and i better be wearing a t shirt if i eat hot spicy/chilli stuff. 

I played piano properly for the first time in months today. A Bach piece that I once learned and now Laura is learning for her AmusA because she didn't like her other Bach piece. It felt good. 

I swear i've taken like 5 dumps today. Not all were happy though. 

"My Master Thomas More would give anything to anyone. Some say that’s good and some say that’s bad, but I say he can’t help it—and that’s bad . . . because some day someone’s going to ask him for something that he wants to keep; and he’ll be out of practice." 

Mock exams are on Thursday, Friday and Monday and i still haven't organised my schedule for it. I'm leaving the Bio and Chem paper 3s for tues and wed afterschool. 

And now i will watch more Mr Bean. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous nadzzzzzzz said...

AHAHAHAHAHA oh viv, you're so funny!!!! XDD LOLLLL im cracking up laughing at your "5 dumps today" comment ROFL yeah it's totally something that would make me LMAO... but LOLLLLLL that's funny... and heaps... better than none though ==" i wish i dumped 5 times a day... then i wouldn't have to eat so many prunes =S

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com