Wednesday, September 30, 2009

bad karma

Because i casually dismissed the warnings and slow loading Youtube was giving me.... i actually got capped for real. damnit but at least it forced me to study geog and chem properly for half a day because i actually had no net.

mock exams tomorrow onwards. not looking forward to it but i'm getting 7s in my chem paper 1s now yayayayayaa .. now for paper 2..

and i'm hungry again.

i should go touch paper 2 now. i need more brain juice !! i keep sleeping in the afternoon and today laura and i rolled in the grass while our guinea pigs nibbled in it.

heheheh =)

i think i'm going to fail english i don't know anything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com