Thursday, October 01, 2009

heart attack

today is october. 

in one month, exams begin. (3rd nov)

my mock exam schedule:

thurs: chem paper 1 and 2, geog paper 2

fri: english paper 1, latin paper 1 and maths papers 1 & 2

mon: biology papers 1 & 2, english paper 2, geog paper 1

tues afterschool: biology paper 3 

wed afterschool: latin paper 2 

in class: chem paper 3 

I was going to do latin paper 2 instead of geog on monday but i'm half an hour short. I have no idea we'll just see how this goes.... freakn bio scheduled in on monday i could've done chem then. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

o.O
THREE PAPERS???

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgosh you have so many papers for all your subjects! GOOD LUCKKK! i will think of you as i do my methods (L)

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com