Monday, September 28, 2009

poop!

Hey guys

 

just some self encouragement there... no not really. i'm busting for the toilet and laura's wildly vacuuming the kitchen downstairs did you know she was vacuuming at 1am too i mean wtf ?

sooooooooo.... in the past few days i went to tom's 18th :) and did some study and ate way too much. and now i'm waiting for laura's pizza and it's so nice having a personal slave chef ;) 

I like hearing the vacuum suck things up. 

I also haven't relieved my bladder yet. I'm gonna die of some bladder or urinary infection one day. 

hehehehee my hair is disgusting.


1 Comments:

Anonymous nadzzzzz said...

that picture is totally about you viv ;) you know it betch =P

HEYY!! i read in the post above that you dumped 5 times (im still LOLing)!! >[ sif peeing should be a problem though D: oh no... i really dont like the sound of that urinary infection =S cmon viv!!

*shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*... is it working? x]

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com