Sunday, October 04, 2009

so like..

My mum keeps taking my laptop away so i can work and sometimes i pretend to work so i close my laptop lid, which means i keep on signing out on you people. So don't get annoyed. I'm just doing my thing and hoping my mother never reads this.

But don't worry, i'm busy cramming. When i want to. And when i don't feel the urge to msn/check fb/blog/watch pokemon/masterchef/eat - basically not study.

I hope all these frequent updates don't bother you... Lately i've been on a blogging roll more suited for Twitter and i should get back to relearning all the Bio i never understood last year. eg - the easiest topic ever, cells.

Hmm.. so i went to the library yesterday and sat with Tomchengloooooooo who thinks everything is a penis so i wrote him a reminder that it's not on his pencilcase. And i drew peanuts on his arm and watched him drink from his tank Lipton Ice tea. (2L or something??) Oh, and i got 3 pages of bio notes done so not bad right...

On a last note, I HATE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS. It leeched one hour of eating, sleeping, procrastinating (and studying) off me. WHY????

Okay i better go because i'm paranoid that my mum will take my laptop again and after two bio papers last night i couldn't handle being isolated from my online social life. And after i went downstairs to get a drink i found my laptop on my desk!

Except that my dad put it on my desk instead of my mum great ..okokok i go study now. bye

2 Comments:

Anonymous steph wang said...

hi viv
i hate daylight saving urghhhh
plus i got grounded LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
seeya at school !

2:21 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Good to see that even in this trying time you are getting the reccomended daily dose of Pokemon Vivian Chan =]

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com