Friday, October 02, 2009

cake

Edit: WE GOT OUR IB SHIRTS TODAY! thankyou tanji i love youuuu
Edit 2 : Steve has a blog check it out. 
Look what my sister made me! A Good luck cake haha



Paper 1 English was good. Latin unseen was not so good. Maths paper 1 was o.O but paper 2 was good.
I'm just chillin..

Oh yeah, about this fly that stalks me. So after i complained to Farn, Steve and Tom for ages about it it continued to buzz around like a morphine drug addict around my room. So first time i chased it out of the door and slammed it shut IF IT'S GONNA CRAWL UNDER MY DOOR I HAVE MORPHEIN READY MWAHAHAHA.. and then it came back in when mum entered but it sat quietly on the wall for 30min hmm... suss.. and then 1 hr later i go toilet and it's freakn next to me on the cupboard as i reach for my toilet paper.
WHY WHY WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME.
now i don't know where it is but that's fine with me, as long as it's NOT IN MY BED.
or on my white shorts.
Moral of the story: I hate fat flies and will do anything to kill them. I hate small ones too but at least they're quiet.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

WTH THAT CAKE IS SO COOL
laura is such a great sister omg

...how do you do the cream design thing? do you use some kind of piping nozzle?

..i so want to eat that cake <3

yay ib shirts.

3:44 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

yeah different shaped nozzles produce different piping designs. it's really cool!

5:25 PM  
Blogger .::EmiLy::. said...

i hate fat flies too. I think i've established that :)

it seems to like light places, so lead it somewhere with light and then just shut the door.

Also, don't smack them. Cuz they just bang hit a surface and die in ur room and its gross =.=


there's my fly advice for you.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com