Tuesday, September 22, 2009

200th post

I think it's worth celebrating with food. Gourmet Traveller food in fact. 


I actually uploaded more pictures to stare at but then i couldn't be bothered. 

So after you visit "Gourmet Traveller", i want you to visit The Essential Ingredient. 

I like visiting these kind of stores and i'm saving this one till after IB. There are cooking classes too. It's in South Yarra btw. 





I think i'm starting to panic about exams. But then i wake up and think pft.. oh god. 


I like to eat eel. I think i've eaten a quarter of the cheesecake already. tehehe time to eat more...okay i should go do a chem paper 1 and 2. 

Okay, so if you don't have any time to check out those links above, i suggest you watch this College Musical written, directed and performed by these Yale students. It's really good so watch this at least. Around 4+ episodes? 


6 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

that cake with the port from echuca i would be in heaven.

okay after yr 12 lets get a gallon, that entire cake, sit on the grass during a summer's day and gormendize it!!!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous nadzzzzzz said...

THAT CAKE!!!!!!

...............

LOOKS

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

9:17 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

CONGRADUMALATIONS VIVIAN CHAN. :D

11:11 PM  
Anonymous James said...

You should probably just hire the chef to live in your house rofl :P

11:17 PM  
Blogger Farnie said...

hire me =]
i updated =O

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

order tramadol online overnight tramadol hydrochloride high - tramadol 50 mg and alcohol

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com