Tuesday, October 06, 2009

ARGH

Edit: In a better mood but my latin situation is still disastrous. 



Yeah as you can see, i haven't done exercise like that since pilates last year term 1. HAHA 

---- 

JFASLDJFLSJFLSDJFLSDFUCKAFLDSJFLDSJF

I desperately need to plan out an effective study timetable.

Or i will fail latin without even trying to. Oh wait, i already am because i left memorising too late. I am going to finish memorising all of Virgil by this Sunday. I have to - i must make up for failing the exam tomorrow afternoon. 

I should just memorise Virgil for two hours instead of failing the 2 hour exam. oh fkkkkkkkk wtffffff

And then we have Tacitus to deal with oh that's just great. just great. 

I will learn all of Virgil by Sunday. I must. I have to. 

I HATE THIS. And then i'll conquer Tacitus somehow HAHAHA yeah we'll see... 

Screw you aeneas! douchebag who loses his wife and cries 24/7. and someone remind me what happens during Nero's reign again? fk you 

1 Comments:

Blogger Savvi said...

dude, as i said before, and have always said, ibers are allergic to exercise... xP

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com