Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009

2009 for me. Do-able, yes?

- Go step by step and stay focused.

- Find a better balance between exercise, study and music. ie - go buy that skipping rope, get back my goggles, use practicing music as a stress reliever, go sit at another desk to study.

- Bring own lunch/more recess to school = save around $20 a week.

- Don't hand in chem pracs/commentaries 3 weeks late.

- Sleep earlier! (Not possible.) Fine, sleep BETTER then.

- Find more squishy bottletops to chew and bite off.

- I've decided to celebrate bday on oval at lunch at school haha. BE THERE.

- Be happy. Hope for no meltdowns.

- Eat up the UMAT.

- Finally get a concession card.

- Wear these contacts more often.

- Sit in the second row for Chem, side row for Bio, back row for Maths, second row for English, first in Latin and first in Geography. And far away from teachers in TOK, sleep in RAL and try to get out of REC again.

- Replace home phone dial with a pleasant, ever-changing tune so i don't shout "WHAT NOW?!" instead of "Hello?" after five calls.

- Keep blogging throughout :)

- Successfully put "For Good - Wicked" chorus into the graduation medley.

- Stalk everyone's email/number/house so that when most of us inevitably drift, no one can run away from me (H) err..

- Sign up my sister for anger management/mental asylum.

- Find as many cute plushies as possible.

- Be very nerdy.


HAPPY NEW YEAR

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sign up my sister for anger management/mental asylum"

LOL this made me laugh so much. You are such a good sister ;_;

12:03 AM  
Blogger Jesh said...

LOL 3 WEEKS LATE? won't you fail by then D:

or get a NS......O_O

2:18 PM  
Blogger lauraa :) said...

LOOOOOOOOOOL VIV WTFF MAN SIGN ME UP FOR ANGER MANGAEMENT HAHAHAHAHA I THINK MORE MENTAL ASYLUM ROFL!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com