Monday, December 29, 2008

WICKED

Just a quick post, nothing special.

Christmas Day:


Went to Portsea and Sorrento with the dogs. Ate lunch but forgot the salami/cheese/semi dried tomato thing woops.

Laura and i waded in the beach and rock pools.







Haha, seaweed..

fill up space.

again.






Boxing Day Shopping:
Went to Westfield, shopped for 6+hrs. Bought bathers, contacts, bike helmet, shirt from Bardot, 7 things from Forever New, belt and shoes. Saved around $200 but Forever New is still rather expensive. Saw heaps of people i knew and ran away from most. Encountered Farn for a bit and my mum interrogated him with the usual asian academic questions. Didn't get to see nadia =( Walked for 20min back to mum's clinic.

I am so over shopping.

Getting fit!
Yes, it's happening believe it or not =O I am doing more exercise than study/hw ha. Bike riding, swimming, walking dogs, skipping rope.. hurray now for Austswim.

WICKED:
Thankyou to all who came last night and boo to those who couldn't come. jkjk but you ppl should have come. My camera is dodgy and my sister is an even dodgier cameraperson.


Absent from pic: vicky, ben, laura, kristy, grace

Wicked was really really good! I almost melted at times and i'm amazed at how small the cast and instrumentalist groups are. Hurray for squishy chairs and refer to facebook for more crap pictures.



I was loaded for 5 seconds and then i had to give the money to mum. DAMNIT. But it's okay, mum got me a program and then laura and i bought the mug and tea towel LOL it's huge. And now Laura thinks i'm a pimp but noooooo i'm not. Or do i need more guys to live up to that name xD haha nah..

Lots of good quotes in this musical - i suggest you read Hungy's blog for them if he remembers any and decides to put them up. I had a dream about Wicked last night and you ppl who came were in it too =D I wouldn't mind seeing it again but i'm broke already LOL let's hope another awesome production comes soon. And steve would like me to mention the flying monkeys.

I really like Fiyero - Rob Mills :) And Amanda Harrison (elphaba) is pretty. I really don't know what to say except that i am a really good organiser and i made so many people's lives awesome last night. i am now totally obsessed with Wicked. People, go read the book.

oh ppls, if you want your Wicked ticket as a souvenir, tell me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spcogg said...

Oh dear. i need to go put some quotes up do I? D:

Shall oblige asap.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL aww this post made me laugh so much kekeke~
Yay you have your mug now as well, finally :P

Theres so many good lyrics to quote from Wicked :3

Wishing only wounds the heart~
I think that might be close to #1 face quote ;_; I could spend so long trying to find my favorite D:

1:43 AM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

Yes, i realised I haven't checked this blog for a while. MISTAKE!

you write great posts, viv. AND LOOK! WICKED <3333 go you for spreading the wickedlove

god i love wicked so much, i'm sure you all know that already though ahahahaha.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com