Tuesday, December 23, 2008

i'll post about today's outing later.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

I took this from Wensi. Everyone else do it too.

What song best represent my personality? Only wind, only wind - Kim Jong Kook (am i invisible to everyone then?)
What song will be played at my funeral? Angels in the Room - Delta Goodrem
Will I ever love somebody? Sayuri's Theme and End Credits - John Williams (you can't just end my love life like that!!!! ..or it could be a list of all my ex lovers >_>)
Will I be successful in life? I don't know how to love him - Helen Reddy (i guess not?)
Will I get married even if my love life is out of shape? Alive...but even in death... - Wheesung (I'll still stalk you till you are MINE MINE MINE, btw i love this song)
Will anyone accept me for who I am? The Mixed Tape - Jack's Mannequin (a mixture of people will)
How will I die? U - Super Junior (NO, I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU GIRL - stalker)
Who'll kill me? Sunset Glow - Big Bang (nature..)
Will I be a murderer myself? Box in the Ship - DBSK (no?)
How's my life so far? Stephs Remix (LOL GO SLARKIN)
My current obsession? Kissing You - SNSD (AAHAHAHAH oh yeah baby)
What song best represent my friendship with others? Thnks for the Memories - Fall Out Boy (did i just reject everyone)
If I ever, where would I go on vacation this year? Daylight - Kelly Rowland
Which sexuality are you? THE MUSIC OF THE NIGHT - andrew loydd webber
What's your favorite color? One Last Breath - Creed
What's your hobby? How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20 (omg same with wensi)
Will I get far in life? Jukdorok - The One (?)
How do my friends see me? AAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA LOL .. Blind - Lifehouse (yes it is true. but that's not what i will be having eye surgery for >_>)
Where will I get married? Fallen Angel - Chris Brown (sounds magical)
What's my best friends theme song? Everyday - HSM
What is the story of my life? Breaking Free - HSM (!!)
What is/was high school like? Adagio Expressivo - Flight of Bumblebee Album (depressing. exhilirating. slow.)
How can I get ahead in life? What a Girl Wants - Christina Aguilera (so i get everything i want?)
What is the best thing about me? Love is a Beautiful Song - Dave Mills (I must love exceptionally well then.)
How's today going to be? 같은 마음 (Gateun maeum) (Same Heart) - Tony An (..heartfelt?)
What's in store for this weekend? Cinderella - Stephen Curtis (YAAAAAAAY PRINCE CHARMING AND DRESS...pumpkin)
What song describes my parents? Halloween Theme Song - Movie Theme Songs (this is quite a creepy song)
My Grandparents? 맨발의 청춘 - Can (i hope it's something positive)
How's my life going? Forever - Chris Brown (wooo!)
How does the world see me? Ming Tian - Jay Chou
Will I have a happy life? Stay with Me - Solid Base (..so am i begging you to stay with me == NOT HAPPY AT ALL)
Do people secretly lust after me? Merry-go-Round - SNSD (YES. A NEVER-ENDING CIRCLE OF GUYS CHASING ME. not.)
How can I make myself happy? Solo Suite: Intermezzo e danza finale - Maria Kleigel (by being alone together in a suite..?)
What should I do with my life? Dan Shui Hai Bian 淡水海邊 - Jay Chou (am now buying beach houses)
Will I ever have children? Irresistible ft Jay Chou - F4 (i think i am too irresistible to not have any =D what's with all this Jay Chou...)
What is some good advice? Sentimental City - Baek Ji Young (eeeh)
What is my signature dancing song? Breathe - Faith Hill
What do I think my current theme song is? 그대를 부르면 (Tears) - SNSD (.....great)
What does everyone else think my current theme song is? 1973 - James Blunt
What do I really want from life? Lose my Breath - Destiny's Child (LOL sexual much - I WANT YOU TO HIT ME)
What should I do to help others? Thank Goodness - Wicked
What should I do to help myself? Torn - Natalie Imbruglia (>____________>)
What should I do to succeed in life? Silent Pain - Noir (depends how successful i am then.)
What is my one important goal in life? My lover - Hwanhee (I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE COULD. no idea what song actually means.)
What do I get most pleasure from? The M Style - Tablo (YEAH BABY)
If you reached the top of Mt. Everest you would scream: Unwell - Matchbox Twenty (VERY LIKELY)
The next time you stand in front of a group of people you'll say? Out of the Blue - Delta Goodrem (quite fitting)
Your favorite thing to say when drunk is? Staying Alive - Various Artists (..TOO TRUE)
Your message to the world? Another Days - winds (Never fear. You're not going to die yet.)
What you think of your best friend? Everything - Michael Buble (aww...)
Your deepest secret? Remember - 김성태 (Kim Sung Tae)(..don't think i want everyone to remember it)
Your innermost desire? If i Could Turn Back the Hands of Time - Rkelly
Your oldest memory of life makes you think? Skyway Avenues - We the Kings (sounds pretty/emo)
Somewhere in your wedding vows you'll include... PHANTOM OF THE OPERA - andrew loyd webber
On your deathbead you'll whisper... Xin Yu - Jay Chou (omg how pretty.....)
Your friends say behind your back... Uzongikhulula - Mango Groove (you are most ridiculous)
You say behind your friends back... Summer Rain - Slinkee Minx
When you wake up in the morning you mutter... 1 Love - Ayumi Hamasaki (I only love you, and only you?)
If you found yourself lost on a desert island you'd yell... The Trouble with Love Is - Kelly Clarkson (hopefully i don't have to run away to an island to figure that out.)
Right now your feelings are.. Tubthumping - Chumbawamba (YEAHHHHHH)
What's your excuse for reposting this? This is Home - Switchfoot
Your life's soundtrack: Car Wash - Christina Aguilera etc (I wash away every mistake and repent all my sins till forgotten)
The day you fall in love will be the day that… Way for Love - Super Junior (OMG I GET TO MARRY EUNHYUK. OMGGGGGGGGG)
You scream during sex: 不能说的秘密 - Jay Chou (...LOL HMM)
Your farewell message to the readers of this: Promise Me - Corey Williams

...that you will do this quiz too ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com