Saturday, December 20, 2008

spaghetti

I woke up this morning and felt cheated. We had lots of deluxe sushi last night and mum told me to only eat half so i could save some for today's breakfast. And then i open the fridge today to find that there isn't any left. So when Laura told me that mum had eaten the rest i banged loudly on the piano in response.

I really like my sushi.



Anyway, i had an insane kookaburra come visit us by banging its beak/head on the window countless times.

Maybe it really hated its reflection.

Hehe it's really cute.




I wanted to hug it but then it would puncture me :(

Me want it to come back but not to attack my window.

...That is a kookaburra yes? =\ Not just any insane bird right.






...HAHAHA yes this is what Laura and i were splodging away at for some reason.

Apparently the girl likes baby colours so Laura designed that.

iuno what's inside it atm...




Is it just me or is the back/side a lot nicer looking than the front >_>

Okay, no matter how crap this wooden thing looks i still think it's nice to make something kind of handmade for others.





So that girl better be grateful that i got paint all over my hands.

But look how talented i am/was at smudging everything everywhere since young. >_>

Dw, i'm actually better than that. And i think i ate paint too.



I know, i know. This is a really random post. But i have to show off how randomly interesting my life is right? YES. OF COURSE.

Look at what my dogs did to that poor panda. It's eye got gouged out. great.

Don't ask me why they went for the eye. Not the tastiest part in anything to me.


SOMEHOW I'M FALLING UNDER YOUR SPELL. - wicked

My dad is making me change to Optus because he saw my phone bill. This means i get a new (crap) phone because of the new crap plan and possibly a less awesome number. I like 3. Oh well i'll use both phones.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesh said...

optus is cool.
free calls viv. if your with prepaid XDD

but it's after 8 i think. sigh*

jen

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair was beyond awesome when you were a kid =p You should wear it like that more often ! ^^

btw Tytytyty for the randomfs person XD

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com