Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Continuing on from yesterday's outing:

Docklands:
Haha spent like 3hrs+ here for geography. cbs putting up pics. But Steve pulled half my nice smelly rubber out of its case and now it won't go back in. LOL i warned you about this xD

We ate chips and jam donuts. And sat on fake grass. I have a lot of Dockland scenery pictures.

DFO:
I was tired by then. Didn't buy anything really except a tie for dad. Missed bus back home so jen made me take sticker photos with her. Jen, i want the one where i drew Steve and Farn on okay. They look like snowmen.

Today:



After bike riding with Sav and her dad and having eaten 5 plums, Laura and i made xmas cookies for the dogs. We could eat them too but i don't really like parsley.... i think all the parsley is to make their breath fresher == I did keep on eating mozzarella cheese from the packet though.

But don't they look cute? ^^ And a tad floury..

Then i went to glen waverley to eat and then walked the dogs in the dark. I have done nothing today. noooo



Merry xmas everyone =] Stay safe and have many happy memories!

And HAPPY BDAY LINH !!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com