Wednesday, December 31, 2008

last day of 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE

Resolutions will be up tomorrow since i have no imagination today. And reliving Wicked means i can't make any realistic judgements as of yet. Or i could base my goals on Wicked.

For example, i could become "DEEPLY SHALLOW", if i'm not already. Or to be "like a FROGGY, FERNY CABBAGE. THE BABY IS UNNATURALLY GREEEEEEN" Do you know what this means? It means i get to be an awesome green froggy wannabe Elphaba! =D


Have fun celebrating the end of 2008 and reliving the happy memories :) I hope that 2009 will be even better and good luck for Year 12 everyone haha

Another goal: "That could help me meet the Wizard !!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Wicked hangover takes over your life D:

Your resolution could also be to become...





...blonde
LOL oki no ;_;

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com