Monday, November 03, 2008

Eating lots through my comp chute

I went to Dot's house yesterday to do TOK. She has a strange doorbell.



Being the most polite person i am, i proceed to randomly open doors to make sure she actually has...stuff because both of us agree that her house is nice, but just too empty!

I had her permission of course, but omg it was like woah. EMPTY





We pigged out on Nandos, KFC, Pringles and Chocolate. And also "karaoke-d" for like 5 hours?

I gave Dot my ribbon and wrote a random note about TOK, dentist drill and ribbons on it~

I think it looks pretty there.








By the end we had written up about 10 pages of research.

Aren't you jealous... :)









Today we went to Westfield Doncaster. Hmm, apparently i came one hour late >_>

We watched "Burn after Reading" which is the stupidest thing i've watched for a while. I hate that woman. KILL YOUUUUU

The word "fuck" keeps replaying in my head. Blame that goddamn movie.



Featuring Nadia's photography and posing LOL

AHAHA STONER.

I'm going to put up the video of her eating on fb later >_>







GFM FAMILY !!!

Viv #1
Emily #2
Gloria #3

YAYAYAYAYAY




Yeah we walked around a lot. I kept getting lost.

There's the affordable section by our teenage/asian cheap standards.

And then the expensive line of shops that is reserved for when we are more financially equipped. == Where's my credit card....



Elaine, you're so cute. Just like a hamster =D

YAY, finally we went out somewhere together :)

AFTER YOU KEPT ON REJECTING ME @.@




I will post the other pictures on fb and there are other funny ones (like Nadia posing with the James Bond cardboard figure) on other people's cameras.

I'm hungry.

This is a really long post ==








I bought that.

Shirt, skirt, 3 pairs of earrings.
Sushi.
Stupid movie ticket.
Icecream.

WHY WON'T THE RETARDED BIRDS HURRY UP AND DIE. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO SING. OR SQUAWK.

OR MAKE ME GO 200% DEAF.



homework. bb =]

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i love that dress you bought!!! it was so hot!!

>____> im sucha stoner ==" well, obviously i was posing lmao, if i looked naturally THAT stoned, i would suicide =D

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah I like the shirt you bought ^_^ Matches your Little Miss Sunshine doll thingymahbob =P

And LOL get some sleep Nadia~

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, the above comment from margaret was from me nadia, and clearly im using my mum's comp... and of course i forgot to switch names... what a dumbass

and who the hell is this anonymous person, im not THAT stoned... i mean, i am stoned to an extent that is laughable, but it's not THAT bad =D LMAO

8:18 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

lmao the anon person would be JAMES

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heylosss zere vuvvv ~
OMG LMFAO AHAHAHAH NADS LOLLL. what a sexy thang. have you seen that classic stoner pic of her on swango's/jenn's mob ? i'll show it to you if you haven't. xD i think everyone has it now cos everyone wanted it LOL. i should put it as my wallpaper. anywhosss, I SEEE DOTTT ! danggg, should've invited me over to sing karaoke with you guyss. xP shake that thangg. but dangg, such hardworkers, getting 10 pages of work done. CONGRATSSS. i wish i was as hardworking as you guys. motivate meee. but yes, LET'S GO KARAOKE AND SHOPPING SOMETIME. (; enjoy the rest of your midterm breakk ~ I LOVE YOU VUVVV ~ btw how'd you get the name vuvv ? xD
<3 stephhh t.
ps; you love me.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy shiz my comment was long. LOVE ME VUVV. LOVE ME DAMNIT. (:

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sif sttruuonngman, HAHA, it's not that famous!!! only like mandy, dot, nat, shazz, you, swang, jenn, meds, geerthana, anna, annabelle, mandy, janice etc has seen my classic stoner pic... LMAO, ur wallpaper lmao, is it cuz whenever you turn on ur phone, u'll get orgasms? =]

and lmao obviously im posing stonedly james... no one can be THAT stoned... >___> lmao

9:37 PM  
Blogger Jesh said...

WOWWWW... i saw james etc yesterday when i tapped on hungy hes reaction was "O_____O WTF" =_______="


he didnt expect to see me. -sigh-

jen

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO quan, u srsly post the randomest comments where it looks VERY out of place... >_____> LOL, how does that even slightly relate to viv's blog? HAHAH, jks

7:40 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

obviously my post wasn't as important or good enough as her own LOLOL

good to see you commenting so much here nads LOL

I CAN TELL THAT YOU LOVE MY BLOG ALMOST AS MUCH AS I DO. xDDDD

8:55 PM  
Blogger Farnie said...

3 pairs of earrings! O_O was that really necessary? =S ooh what movie did u guys watch?

12:25 AM  
Blogger Jesh said...

LMAO nadz i dont know.

i love bigbang.<33333

jen

4:43 PM  
Blogger .::EmiLy::. said...

we watched...
burn after reading
errr
DO NOT WATCH

yay <3 GFM family :D

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com