Friday, October 24, 2008

I have cracker crumbs in my hair...

Today i was inspired by my sister's Panda artwork to finally collate some of my Year 7/8 artwork and hang up.

Unfortunately, i only received half of my paintings/drawings back. And i'm annoyed because those were my better works. I also never got my turtle cupcake back from ceramics.



This is obviously incomplete - it seems i worked too slow and still do to this day. I could have finished it today if i hadn't thrown away the stencil back when i was stupid(er).

(NB: pikachu!)







Yes it's simple and nothing brilliant. Shhh. I just cut out the lino ink things and bleh.

This makes my door look rather fat but it isn't.










This is so weird how i am showing off my bedroom door. But i have to show the Qoo thing i bought in HK. =D






The artwork i was inspired by to create/finish/be reminded of mine. I like the mouth and nose but this panda needs to lose weight.

I like how any mistake in paintings can be turned into something worth looking at. This reminds me of photoshop too.






The stupid fish decided to go vertical instead of horizontal. This is my sister's artwork from last year and i like it.

Only problem is, does that eyelash need trimming or is that an overgrown moustache?








So my next week is full of torture. Hope yours is better :)

THREE WEEKS TILL EXAMS + TOK

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesh said...

i mummaa eachoo

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg the panda thing is awesome! xD

7:24 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

wow viv i like your lino things. they seem cool.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com