Thursday, October 30, 2008

Melbourne 2030. Inform me.

I think that i should blog more. Or even write a story.



So, i was invited to a fundraising dinner dance.

My left foot had me on its hit list, it didn't enjoy being in a high heel, and now i am arguing with it.

YOU STUPID FOOT.




But i had fun and the food was good. Food is important. (Evidence seen in "Paradise of the Blind" - Duong Thu Huong) Food means bonding and this can get awkward. And i really liked the female singer's voice.



Now i must show you something.

I THINK IT IS A SIGN. (That i will get a 7 in every subject) It's taped on my wall and nothing is happening.










I look quite scary. But my sister was making turkey cranberry / turkey nice salad thing at 1am for her Year 7 Food Stall. Cakes! Jelly! Muffins! Chocolate! Lollies! All at ridiculously low prices.










THE HOLY-LOOKING SABER.


I feel like a tea party with devonshire tea and scones. I hate quiche.



I think that i have failed anyone who reads this post. My life is so boring at the moment, apart from the fact i spilled water all over me in the car and it looked like i have real bladder problems. So i sat on my blazer thinking, ABSORB DAMNIT ABSORB. And then i got to assembly and my dress/jumper was 60% dry by now and hurray for .... absorbing seats.

Don't worry, i was not menstruating. LOL

Ew.

Super Long Edit: for the photocrazy.




You know, i really think that that light is an opening into another world.

Where i can eat sushi all day and make my own sushi train. How about my own sushi cardboard box bed. okay wtf



Okay, so that box of chocolate had issues. Steph and i exiled a few from it and forced them into a line. Then we made up a game similar to where you leap over something else and that thing disappears... to see which chocolate would die first.

And then it met our taste buds. And they were really happy.



I think i suffer from Severe must-steal-every-balloon-i-see Syndrome.

When one waiter moved our bunch from our table, it was very tragic for me. YES I HAVE ISSUES. In the end i asked to take two home but Kristen's mother was kind enough to let me take ELEVEN and i was greedy enough to accept.

Balloons make me happy okay?



I'm going to end on the highlight of the night.

We got Kristen on the dance floor. You don't know how long it took to convince her. BUT HER DRESS IS SO PRETTY. And that is a bad photo. But it's proof! (surrounded by other ppl dancing)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL vivian, your life through blogs cures the boredom and stress in my life :P

10:36 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

i wish for more pictures of church dinner! yay. your blog inspires my life.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha~ You suffer from Steal-Every-Balloon-I-See-Syndrome?

That so made my day =P
And yay for your interesting life ne =]

1:37 AM  
Blogger Jesh said...

ur kitchen is big .__________.

7:13 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

at =)...may i know your name =D

no my kitchen is not big. it's actually really small. must be the angle of the photo

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hihi Froggy~
Wow... you actually put so much effort into this...
AND still have time to do your hw.
*sighh* Smart people.

=]
Balloons~!!! I WANT.
=D

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com