Sunday, October 05, 2008

Geography report is killing me.

I feel like i live on a farm. In a good way, of course. I've had two german shepherds since i was 4, chickens and roosters, still 9 guinea pigs and now two greyhounds~

I can't believe this - i never thought we'd actually get a dog, let alone two. I don't know what to think actually. They're from the Greyhound Adoption Centre in Seymour which means they've either retired from racing or weren't good enough.. Nevertheless, if you try to run after them it's like chasing after a horse. Most of them get put down if they aren't adopted so we will contact their previous trainer/s to tell them they've found a good home.



The brown one with tiger patterns is a 2 year old boy and is known as Boo until we think of a new name. He needs a peace treaty with the guinea pigs too - he keeps staring and following their every movement. No mad barking yet although I hope the little dog next door will get along with him, as Boo is rather domineering. Laura wants to call him Cappucino/Frappucino. My mind is blank as.

My mum and sister are giving both of them a bath in the pictures and the dogs are outside my study window at the moment. The black one is a girl currently named Cecie - she's 1.5 years old and is more submissive and timid but will get used to this new environment and us through time. She is my sister's favourite because she's a lot quieter than the others that jumped on her. Laura wants to call her Espresso.



Yes, i have a huge backyard but that's not the focus of this picture. We bought lots of toys to play with them! Apparently they have really strong teeth so we had to buy sturdy, long lasting toys. Also found this cool kong toy where you stuff food inside it and they keep on chewing it.


Today is also my mum's birthday, so my sister and i wrote her a card and bought her a mug saying I love you mum xx. Kind of ran out of money this time - last year we bought her this Chanel perfume/lotion pack.

I think i'm quite happy with our new pets =D

What do you think we should name them?

- Edit: Ooh they learn really quick and like to follow us around everywhere. Aw so cute.

3 Comments:

Blogger Farnie said...

OMG YOUR BACK YARD IS SO BIG.... can i come over with my friends and play soccer? XD

i think you should keep it as boo... that is such an awesome name..

1:05 PM  
Blogger wensi☆ said...

her house is MASSIVE


name it kangin LOL

11:16 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

lmao yeah soccer. i think other ppl kicked soccer balls into the bushes and then forgot about it. so now i have extra but deflated ones.

...did you know my sister wanted kibum and yoobin before?

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com