Sunday, October 19, 2008

Remember: tan²θ + 1 = sec²θ



Like my sheep?

I stole this rather than received it. Obviously I don’t know enough bloggers.

A is for your age: 16

B is for burger of choice: WHOPPER

C is for the car you drive: The sexy sports car I’m planning to steal from my neighbour.

D is for your dog's name: Espresso and Cino. Previous dogs when I was 4 were called Billy and Bessie.

E is for essential item/s you use every day: Face cleanser, graphic calculator (just because I’m not as mathematically able/less paraonid like you...), hole puncher, highlighter, INTERNET, glasses.

F is for favorite TV show/s at the moment: FRIENDS, Better Homes and Gardens

G is for favorite game: some car racing game on Xbox, and I played Runescape to reassure my inner levelwhore and then to rip people off.

H is for home state: VIC

I is for instruments you play: Piano, Cello

J is for favorite juice: Grape, Cloudy Apple, Tomato, Orange juice

K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: I don’t kick people. I spank them with my water bottle/a racquet.

L is for last restaurant at which you ate: I told you can’t remember anything beyond two days ago. But I think it was Plume in Doncaster

M is for your favorite Muppet: EW. Kermit’s voice is traumatising and I want to rip Miss Piggy’s head off.

N is for number of piercings: One in each ear.

O is for overnight hospital stays: If you count not wanting to leave my mum when she had my sister, then okay. And then I got jealous of Laura’s attention and threw toys at her.

P is for people you were with today: Family – what a boring day.

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: There is no quiet time because I like my music loud. But I guess blogging, reading, and when I’m IN THE ZONE to work.

R is for biggest regret: I trashed them so i have less things to worry about.

S is for status: Single

T is for time you woke up today: 9:45am

U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I can make people happy.

V is for vegetable you love: Pumpkin because I’m craving that right now.

W is for worst habit: Stereotyping people in my head at first. Over chewing my water bottle lid. Not studying for tests enough so I’ll be failing my double period geography test tomorrow if I don’t do something now.

X is for x-rays you've had: Nose (after I mucked up my double back flip for diving in gr 4) and Teeth (unsure why)

Y is for yummy food you ate today: I can mind eat. So I always have yummy food (in my head).

Z is for zodiac: Pisces

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha I love those things~
"And then I got jealous of Laura’s attention and threw toys at her."

Made me laugh =]

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com