Thursday, June 29, 2006

Noob.

I think i need anger management.

Pretty sad, when you think about it. Usually you make jokes about people (eg- Mr Stewart, Mr Ross etc) needing anger management but when you start to feel the need to lash out at people unnecessarily.. you start to wonder.. do i really need it as well..

I don't understand.

Anyway, these contacts make me look like a fish.. A very weird looking one. I am on a trial set for two weeks. I will wear glasses on swimming days and i take AGES to take the right lenses out... the left one comes out quick hmph. Obviously i am not very.. skilled at picking up contact lenses with my left fingers.. I wanted coloured lens and even though i haven't asked yet, i don't think i will be allowed them. Bah, who cares.

I saw Tokyo Drift. The guys are kind of old and not very good looking and the Japanese girls were really slutty.. but i liked their clothes. omg.. WABAKI. ^^ it was sad when the good guy died.. oh wells.. they had really cool cars. The Neela girl..she is really pretty.

Kimi wa geijin. You are an outsider. You don't belong here. But then again, since when did the 'insiders' belong here as well.

I am worried about History Challenge. How much time does it take to design a webpage, compared to researching and typing it up? I don't know. I have to get half of the research done by next Monday or Stephanie will do something to me. Hah.. John Curtin.. hardly understand you..

Da Ge [Big brother] by Wei Lan (Janice) is SUCH a good song. Gwen is obsessed with it. Janice has a really really good voice. I listened to her List D on saturday.. it's the same song Jo dee is playing ! Aiyee.. Six Romanian Dances or something i am not too sure. I have a practice recital on Sunday, PRACTICE mind you.. Someone is coming to perform as well and i can't be bothered to invite anyone else until the actual one so hmph.

I am scared of that Robotics Unit test. I think i will run away from Science bahaha but no, that is not the right thing to do. I'll go there and smash all those robots up and fail the test.

About fanfic, should i make an account. I don't know what to write though.

I still haven't watched Phantom of the Opera and i bought it. Bother this.

I like James Blunt. Well, some of his songs. Aiya..





It's okay.

It really is okay.

3 Comments:

Blogger poobah-kath said...

I think I failed the science robotic test. I'm gonna get straight Bs now...

lol, I wouldn't worry about you failing. xD

11:14 AM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

er. wensi. actually. i think our class did very badly, because we didn't learn very much. blame mr downie. >_>

wow everyone is getting contacts. i got another pair yesterday. sadly, i still feel that i look really strange...

omg this is scaring me. i am at wensi's house, and her mum is home, but her mum doesn't know i am home, and she's like on the phone or something, and she came home like 5 mins ago, and she doesn't know i am here, and wensi and her dad went to the dentist. o_O well she will get a nice surprise when she finally decides to come into this room. really...><'

5:00 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

hahahaha that's funny.

well they half meant something.. i don't suppose what but yes...

i take AGES trying to put them on. omg... they fall on the floor so much ahah i have to keep on cleaning them.... today i wear them for 6 hours.. tomorrow 8.. this is stupid. takes ages to get them on and off so i may as well keep them on all the time and look stupid haha

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com