Monday, June 19, 2006

must..stop..this !

kimi wa baka. I wonder if i can go to the anime convention. It would be really fun, i assume. I wonder what you do in an anime convention anyway...I've decided that i quite dislike manga. It is rather boring compared to the actual anime and i will never buy manga. Maybe i am judging this too quickly, but i am depressed because Saber died.

I am so so unhappy about that. Now i feel like Shirou. Not that i love Saber, how could i? Saber..... She's so pretty! I definitely thought that Shirou and Saber would go together, and since Sakura and Shirou go together in the game I'M EVEN MORE UNHAPPY. I like that Fujiwaka i forgot "Tiger" teacher. She is so cool !! I think i should be like her at the dinner table one day.... >_>

I sound like an anime freak, but i am not. Ouran High School Host Club has a lot of..gay people in it. Scary as it is, i find it rather amusing..perhaps. Honey is so cute and he reminds me of Momiji and i just want to hug him !! >< Wahhh.....

I am so depressed by my report. I have more As than A+s. Not...Good... =\ But! I only got 2 Bs !!! And Mr Downie owes me an A+ and even though i got a B on my science talent search, and 17/20 on my digestive project, how can the overal score be a B? It should have been at least an A... OH WELL, I AM OVER IT. And Ms Gray owes me an A+ for my RE, i should think. The rest is.......good enough?

It is 1:41am now. I intended to stay up to watch the soccer, but anime does things to you. >_> And it was only Japan and some country starting with C, and Gloria told me they drew, just then. She and many other people are staying up to watch Australia vs Brazil. Frankly, i can't be bothered. I would like to watch South Korea vs France, they are showing DBSK there too, but yes.. it's at 4:30am =.=''

I went to Bridge Road today. Nothing special. I spent $77 on clothes and two bags. Blame me. I couldn't find anything interesting. I bet none of you have read up to this part yet. I should go to bed soon.

I want P-Chan. He is so cute...... *piggy* ><

I am really really looking forward to Community Action. Elderly, children, disabled, or whatever, i wouldn't mind going with either category. I really wanted special care though, but Steph wanted children, but i didn't really mind haha... And i spend enough time with the Elderly already..

" ah kuso! " translated into " ah shit! "

I am going to the AMEB place tomorrow. To try out the grand piano. Stupid exams...

Right now, phlegm is my worst enemy. When i try to eat, it blocks up the tube. When i try to breathe in some weird way, it blocks my airway pipe too. And when i try to get it out (yes, sickening but mmm) it won't come out and when it DOES PLAN ON COMING OUT, i am either in assembly hurriedly swallowing it back in or looking stupid during swimming. Phlegm is eating me up again right now.

I rest my hands on the keyboard and touch dust. Dust so thin that it seems to waft in the air, and soon land on the chestnut/hazelnut/almond/walnut trees i helped plant yesterday. Why does dust still get through my fingertips, even though i touch these keys nearly everyday? Let's just blame it on the lamp. My hands look..old.

The dog next door seems so lonely. I wonder what it is doing now. Sleeping, perhaps. Maybe thinking about how one by one..the neighbouring dogs began to disappear. The house opposite ours is on sale again. I wonder what is wrong with that house.

So, in Disney World, Laura and i chose to dine at Crystal Palace, Cinderella's Royal Table WTFFFF, Ohana Character, Chip & Dale's Harvest Feast and Hollywood and Vine at Disney MGM Studios for dinner. I am NOT taking a picture with us sitting on Cinderella's lap and what not. Oh my gawd, i'd rather take a picture with .. with.. I hate Cinderella. I liked the mice in the story though.

Is having a Fairy Godmother the same as having a guardian angel?

I don't think so.

2am. The clock is ticking loudly. The house is so silent. Someone is crying. The street is so dark. My reflection in the window, so mere and pointless.

Today i wish for..you..

And may greenhouse gases rise from your melting homes in bright black balloons and sail across the world until they find you frozen in your hideaway, eating cheesecake till you burst. Amen.

11 Comments:

Blogger FROGGY said...

i am going in september =]

i got my ears pierced, everybody ! ^_^

um which one? i was talking about fate stay night.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

wensi, you don't know about fate/stay night? oh wait...you don't talk to kath/stoof. right.

ooh, i will make earrings for you. in, 2 months, so you can wear them then. or whatever. ^_^

12:55 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

hehehe...

we should all go on a world tour... in a group of friends one day ^^

i want to live in an apartment or whatever with some friends one day too... =]

7:30 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

AHHH i hope not. ==' i want to go to melbourne uni.

9:34 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

eh, i want to go there too, if i don't plan on studying overseas.

i'd be lonely in a unit by myself. oh well ! >_> maybe i should just stay in my original home...

11:31 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

viv... your eating phlegm thing was not pretty at all

10:42 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

Hah.. random college.

Well, i had a cold. So i had phlegm.

I am trying to make a birthday brunch.. or whatever. for my sister =\ .. i don't know what to make though. her bday is today ^^

11:29 AM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

Hachimatsu = Honey? I assume so..

ahahaha! how old?

dammit, i feel really depressed. BECAUSE, i feel like i have no social life. UNLIKE MATT! who has been out every day this week. IT'S SO DEPRESSING. er..

11:01 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

omg. your brother has a girlfriend? haha >_>

um, well. get yourself a boyfriend from music camp then? =\

we like baked beans on toast.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

EEE he doesn't have a girlfriend! um. maybe after VCE.

viv, what music camp. there are no music camps. (actually, there probably are. whatever...)

i never eat baked beans. how odd.

11:22 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

why is this holiday changing me so much.

appearance wise.

i think it's contacts time now. =\

im scared....

anyway i want blue hair. it'd be scary to have bf right now actually.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com