Sunday, April 09, 2006

DUDES.

i felt like running away today. and err.. incidentally i also cried. hah! i am getting rather silly..

no i do not want a divorce happening. i want to just run run run away...

sorry i was late to your recital, yingee. =='

edit.//

okay i am updating weekly on my xanga but not on this. oh well.

dudes. =]

grand piano hunting today !! and then to yi-lingooo's house. rah rah my hands are so COLD. i swear .

maths tests in next two days. going to fail ^^ science test was such a fluke haha.


PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.. BOOMBOOMBOOM...

my xanga is so pretty ar.. ~~ COOKIE MONSTER . lol not.

7 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

omg, xanga is taking over. ><' nooo, how can this be??!!

oh no, i must study for the maths test. i cannot fail again.

and my recital. i cannot fail that either. many scary people are coming. nooo. =='

2:39 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

what day is your recital thing?

4:06 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

yi-ling , you were really good. =]

I WAS SO CRAP. I COULDN'T STOP SHAKING WTF HAHA. i was shivering so bad LOL.

i think it's because xanga looks so much more..."attractive" . who knows...

you did not fail... =='

7:02 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

my PLC recital is in May...i had one today also at my house, but, we invited very few people. um...originally we were only going to invite amanda and also our neighbours but then amanda could not come. so, um, yes. o_O

oh. look at my blog. i talk about the recital there.

for some reason i was not very nervous...you know viv when you started playing i was like, "omg, viv is really good!!". and then you stuffed up.....but anyway. i often shake, but today i did not. how odd.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:06 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

no i am quite bad. and apparently my teacher tells me my introduction of that song is quite horrid. o.O

im so scared of that song. =\

my leg started shaking..and then my arms started shaking.. and omg haha. and im shivering now too. damnit.

im having an MLC/Ivanhoe recital. =]

9:59 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

golf is such a mind wrecking..sport.

all for a tiny hole. ><

what should i name my grand piano ^^

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com