Saturday, June 10, 2006

kingdom of hearts.

i hate today.

i wore my plc winter uniform scrunchie today.

i felt bloated today.

i did geography test today, and possibly failed it.

i woke up late today.

i felt embarassed today.

i didn't get to watch all of Titanic today.

The good people on msn to talk to, are all cranky today.

I yelled at someone today.



... I am so glad that Monday is a holiday.

I want to see that Posiedon movie. And Tokyo Drift.





I like the anime Karin as well.




go kingdom of hearts !

3 Comments:

Blogger FROGGY said...

i like onigiri... ^^

make some with me one day !!!!!

karin was so silly haha.. i dunno.

i just want a Bge-kun doll like Anju's .. ^^

FATE STAY NIGHT EPISODE 24 OUT SO SOOON YAHH !!!!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

Never seen Karin. What's kingdom of hearts......sounds like Kingdom Hearts. o_O

why were you embarrassed?

Viv, I think you should watch Ouran. ^_^

5:29 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

Eh, what is Ouran about?

I was embarassed (more like ashamed) because i mucked up a bit in my piano ringwood eisteddford thing. =\

oh crap , there is no "of" in Kingdom Hearts oops .. eh nevermind..

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com