Friday, April 14, 2006

dinner party..

okay i had this dinner party. it just ended. 11:19pm. splendid. from 4pm LOL till now. steph came.. vivian couldn't come.. i still have no idea what she is like. some.. pre-intended mlc friend her and my parents had .. arranged.. for me. um yes. and then veronica came.. and billions came...

too much food..

msn is not working.

the printer just got internal jamming problems.

now i have to go find the person im meant to apologise to. DAMNIT.

i don't want to call. msn hurry up..

I DON'T CARE. I REALLY DON'T CARE.

i do care actually.



... daylesford tomorrow. bye.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

dalesford? isn't that some pipes thing?

11:36 AM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

I love that song you sent me!!! I love you too!!!

6:18 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

i know. it's the best song ever.

i'm in melbourne now ^_^

i love you too !

what on earth. omggg in bendigo i saw at least three pipebands and im like GEEs and i swear you guys are even louder then all of them put together. =='

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com