Saturday, March 11, 2006

happy birthday to me.

I am fourteen. That sounds so strange. I never knew when this day would actually come, and i was counting down the days. I am no longer thirteen, although i still feel a bit like it.

Camp was fun in a way.. and 'horrible' in another. I hated climbing up that mountain. On Thursday? I love bush bashing though. It's because whatever i step on is interesting and unpredictable. I hate walking on tracks because they are never ending and get rather boring. Tracks are just one stupid line going up a mountain. I just hate prickles though.

I feel rather tired. It doesn't feel like my birthday. I am too tired to even celebrate it. I get really embarassed and scared everytime i get sung Happy Birthday. Whoever got the whole big scary circle of people to sing me Happy Birthday before we got onto the bus.. is so going to die. You don't know how scared and small and strange i felt there.

I will go put prickles and blackberry bushes stems in your sleeping bag. Hurrah! And i will not give you any of the Holy water, mud, post, dust and a rock to sit upon. It's not because i'm "ashamed" of having a birthday. I wouldn't say i'm too proud either. I just get rather scared because everybody is looking at me when i'm not too prepared to be stared at. *runs away and hides*

I am sunburnt. I am using the lotion i used when i got sunburnt and started peeling two years ago. Not fun. Hurt so much. Many praises and bows for Ann Richardson, who donated some of her sorbolene to me. And for Savana Wong and Anna Richardson once again for rubbing it into my neck for me. lmao haha. I think i lost at least half a kilogram. That's just great. I haven't checked the scales but something is missing from my tummy and i can see my ribs again. Okay okay. We all can see our ribs.. Can't we? Maybe mine is just a bit more visible now. ANYWAY...

I have a sandal tan, watch tan, sunburnt neck and t shirt tan. I miss my bathers tan.

I want schweppes. tomato juice. And i don't know. Right now, i'm not loving water very much. Can't believe i loved it so much 12 hours ago. hehe

Yay! Wensi and i have the same phone. Well, same kind. Maybe not same cover pattern ^_^ That We Love Yuki chant is stuck in my head. I still need to tend my cuts/scratches. I can't believe Yi-ling (and i) lost Mandy Chan's bottle in the river and the other group on the other side of the river was cracking up at us. stupid people. haha. i love sledding. it is the happiest thing in the world and i wish we could do it everyday. my arms started to hurt later on though.

it was really warm in the tent. gloria and mandy had a boiling hot tent. i turned into a pillow on camp and never before have i allowed anyone to sleep with their head on my lap, until now. stoof is so weird. i like final fantasy advent children movie !! it is so good. i love the fighting scenes hah!

anyway i will blog later.. and a lot better though. right now, i crave for cloudy apple juice. actually i will go watch tv and drink something else.

stupid house. new tv. new desk. new tv yet again. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HOUSE WHILST I WAS AWAY. SO MUCH STUFF GOING ON.

my birthday cake looks nice.

i took home the vegemite. ^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger FROGGY said...

I love vegemite ! And i will be the only one in the house eating it, since no one else likes it ^^

I reckon sledding was on the best things on camp.

I LOVE HIPPO. i got 3 new soft toys for my bday.. i feel so childish ^^

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com