Saturday, June 24, 2006

DIU DIU DIU !!!

I am really angry. I don't need anymore debates on religion.

I don't care what religion you are. I won't stop you people from believing in your religion. Because every religion tells you to do the exact same good things and to believe in the One God, excluding those Romans and Greeks etc....

If i convert to some religion one day, i will allow it. I will give in to it, and believe in it, and go by the rules and put God before my people.

I got over the other religion debate BUT NOW THERE IS AN EVEN WORSE ONE HAPPENING.

and

If i was an atheist, would you care? Because i am not.

What if i was agnostic. Even better. What is that to you?

YOU CAN'T MAKE THINGS UP FOR ME TO BELIEVE IN.

If you told me the sky was going to fall, because God said so, I would be doubtful. Would God allow that to happen to us? Most probably. Especially if he wanted to wipe out the world like he did with the story Noah's Ark. Does God even care about us. I don't know. He may love us and care for our wellbeing but is allowing us to destroy each other.. some kind of never ending lesson humans have to learn.... I DON'T UNDERSTAND. Considering this, i will not accuse any religion of being wrong. I do not state one religion to be better than the other. And i also do not intend to stop people from believing in their God.

BUT JUST BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE IN A GOD, DOESN'T MAKE ME IN THE WRONG. I refuse to say that i love your God, because i do not. I will not say that i am lower than you, as you say, because i have an opinion and why should religion get in the way of our friendship/s? You chose to believe in God. I chose to wait a little while. Go find a million of God believing friends, if you have to. Are we not good enough for you?

I believed in God when i was young. From Christian Education classes and because our school is so attached to God. And that i thought my prayers wouldn't go to heaven if i didn't close my eyes when i prayed, or if i didn't clasp my hands together and say Amen. And then i went to Church for that Grade 8 RE thing, and i admit, it was good. My family doesn't believe in God, although my mum went to a Catholic school... I don't know. If my family believed in God, i guess i would too, not that i would mind. But things change......Where is God.

Prove to me that God is here. It doesn't have to be in books. I am not saying the Bible is wrong, because it DOES illustrate good things etc. I respect the Jews more than Christians, i just realised.

You have offended me.

And i won't even talk about the previous religion thing i got angry over. ^^

** If the above offended you in some way , i am sorry.

Anyway, i think i will get contacts.

Imagine how stupid i will look. I want different eye colour too ! hehehe ^^

I am hungry. I never have breakfast these days, because i don't know what to eat.

So i just wait for lunch.. hahaha

2 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

...katherine again? or someone else. ><'

yay get green contacts. or blue. or green/blue. so you can be like tohru! o_O

1:18 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

why would it be katherine. haven't talked to her in ages.

haha. green and blue.. i'd look scary ><

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com