Saturday, June 03, 2006

MHS social.

um. i am back?

MHS social. i got quite deaf there... joanne owes jadey 15 dollars now. 5 for getting random guy's number and ten for taking photos with ten random guys. heh

i also went to melbourne central with stephanie larkin before the social, to see TAKE THE LEAD. it is good. I LOVE ANTONIO BANDERAS . well. his hair was bit retarded. i like his spanish accent rah.

ballroom dancing looked so so good. =\ me also has a hoyts da vinci code cup. hah!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

there are more. but i can't be bothered. sorry ^_^ i also can't be bothered resizing the pics. >_<

it was alright. people sitting on laps and pashing....here and there...scary.

6 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

!! Is that Jadey? She looks so......feminine......
Sorry, that was a bit mean. just that she is usually so scary-behaving. Around me, at least. o_O yes.
People sitting on other people's laps and kissing??? ahh......
did you meet anyone. yes, of course you did. vivian is social.
jadey got a random guy's number, and took photos with random guys? for money? I see. i would do that! but, yes.

9:52 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

haha ...
more pictures on my xanga...
quicker to upload...
they resize for you as well ^_^

it wasn't that bad actually....

im reading Ella Enchanted again. ^_^ i especially like the end part.. the ball thingeee

11:41 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

omg... joanne looks really stoned...

shh... don't tell her I said that...

5:05 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

wensi, i think we should go next year. o_O omg, in year 12, imagine: Wensi: "I can't go to the formal because I have tennis!" Anyway...

5:33 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

she could dance with the tennis racket tooo.

lol yi-ling, did you not come because wensi couldn't? omgggg... there were like so many other people there too. =.='' haha

yeah. i look screwed in the other photos too. (xanga)

8:00 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

Well partly.....if wensi had come she would have made me come too, so, like, yeah. I don't know...I just didn't really want to go...

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com