Tuesday, April 25, 2006

baby shark ! do do do do...

i swear my shoulder..back..whatever. will fall apart soon. Well, have a swollen shoulder and it will hurt so much when i swim. My back hurt during hockey training. o_O

i wanted BEEP TEST. i really really did. I'm not a netball fanatic anymore.

music camp was fun. scary messages on cabin bunk beds though. and one part of our cabin smelt like menstruation. =\ NO, NOT MINE. and jenny goes and puts her clothes on the heater.

*facepalm* ==' DAMNIT.

BABY SHARK do do do do. ==>> CPR do do do do .. IT'S NOT WORKING HAHAHAHA. (i think only yi-ling will get this... >_> we should sing this to the others ying !! )

my gosh parent teacher interviews. my behaviour is so bad. i am talking too much. i wonder what mrs beeson is going to say since I SUCK AT GEOGRAPHY. i haven't really done THAT bad.. just.. it's very becoming is it?

i am cold.. i miss my scarf. *goes to find it*

omg bagpipe camp... I WILL BRING MY SCHOOLBAG TO WARNAMBOOL WITH ME. aiya! i have to miss joanne's bday party all because of this stupid camp... ><

AIYA. SCOTCH CONCERT NEXT FRIDAY. GOD DAMN IT. nooo.... and ms hamerton is stupid..

aiya phase. do do do do.

IT'S NOT WORKING HAHAHAHAHA. *ahem* i am deranged. this is a rather long post.

therefore. it deserves. A COMMENT. yes a comment MY GAWD IT'S A COMMENT.

it's hungry, you see. o_O wtf?

2 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

viv, you know, sav was there too. it's so silly! yet, so funny. o_O i wonder if the two are connected. um..

i liked music camp too. it was fun.

6:20 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

oh yes. sav

except err.. we seemed to like it more than she did? =\

MY DESERT STORY IS PLOTLESS.

"oh dear, you killed the sheep"

"don't do that. you stepped on an aborigne"

" i don't care. i like salty water."

" ..you killed the sheep that drank the salty water."

dw that's not my story =\\

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com