Sunday, February 26, 2006

pretty.

Ice skating looks so beautiful. Fine, pretty. But it DOES seem "beautiful". I call a lot of things pretty and cute though. Some music is beautiful. And so is ice skating. The man who danced to "You raised me up" (female singer version) was one of the best. To me. If i did a winter sport, i would either do snowboarding/ice skating/ or that thing where you have no skis and you go up a gigantic curved slope and do twists and hopefully come back down with a perfect landing. What is that sport called?

My mum didn't let me watch all of the figure skating. I have so much homework to do. I am prepared to fail every test but i made a promise to myself, that i would study this year. For the whole of the year, in fact. I am not learning anything in latin, and i wish Ms Brooke was back. I WANT TO BE IN HER CLASS AGAIN. Mrs Ondracek was sucky. Even though Ms Puls is a billion times nicer, i'm not learning anything this year. What a shame. French is so awkward. I actually have to listen to what the teacher says now. I cannot eat lollies, chew gum, write poems or pass diary notes with an imaginary Helene friend now. I miss having Helene in my french class. We used to laugh so much, and she didn't poke me as much either GAH. But i have Yi-ling and Steph so it's still pretty good i guess. But i have turned to talking to myself mostly in French anyway, since our class is so small and quiet and it is not as fun as last years.

The Notebook is quite a sad movie but it isn't THAT sad. Why is everyone crying over it? I am being a hypocrite. Yes, i cried myself in one scene but i had good enough reason to, right.. Everybody else seemed to cry in every scene or something like that. How dramatic. Strangely though, i cried in a very awkward way. Damnit. Nevermind. I am very heartless.

Judaism. RE is being mean to me. I have lost my english book "killing aurora" HAHA. Or maybe it's under my bed. I have no idea! >< I have a $150 JB-HI FI voucher. *beams* What should i buy?

I downloaded "All i want for christmas is you". It is so good that i am very happy.

That didn't make sense. i sound so fob. i really want to know how to talk fob with that accent HAHA. it sounds so funny. whenever i talk chinese my english has a very bad accent did you know? it is rather humiliating. i just want to know how to say it for fun ^^

4 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

oooh, can i have it? All I want for Christmas is You, that is.

11:38 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

yes okay. i will email it to you.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

viv, are you really learning nothing from miss puls??? o_O

maybe you do not concentrate in class. i'd believe it. like, everyone is in your class.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com