Thursday, March 02, 2006

tomato juice.

I've watched The Notebook two times. Feeling sad. I watched McMug dvd. This series was a cartoon about poo and little piggys. The poo turned into a giant poo and took little McMug down the toilet to visit his poo family. The sewage had poo flying everywhere but they looked like meteor rocks.. The sound effects of poo coming out is rather...loud and interesting. I have to watch the other 2 dvds, to see what happens next. The music is really good, but i'll have to download it from cPop forum...

The whole life science class wagged for 30min today. We were outside talking on the grass, and then the teacher remembers we have another period to go. We had a break, you see. And we were all just having a lovely conversation, getting to know each other... Or more like, Ann reminded the teacher. *glares*

I've drank 3 mugs of tomato juice already. Yes, i couldn't find a glass. I feel funny.

I hate sport trials. I want to die ah. I failed analysis. Didn't even get time to check over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com