Wednesday, February 15, 2006

...and then the boat capsized.

Imagine. Valentines Day. The night is clear and you are on a stupid cruise. No, let me rephrase that. You and your lover are dining on the wooden floor, sitting on deck chairs and eating lobster.

Ah, so many mistakes. Cupid struck a wrong bow there.

Let us start again. Yes, my imagination, randomness and me. We are united. We are plural. We are the very air that surrounds your confused self.



Ignore that.


" My dorsal fin is stuck in something, Gahgah. "

" Indeed so, my friend. In fact, you are the cause for many innocent men and women to drown right before our eyes in the middle of no where. Even better, on 14th february. Valentines Day. "

" What is your problem? What right do you have to accuse me of the mere cluster growing around us? They look more like giant fish to me. "

" I have every right. Your dorsal fin somehow impaled itself through the bottom of the ship that was sailing above us not long ago. Obviously water would have come in and filled the boat. "

" Well, it is not my fault that the stupid people could not swim. Or learn to float. "

" They were here to dine and propose or whatever silly things they get up to on Valentines Day, Luah. Not to swim. Obviously you are not aware of what wondrous things do go on during 14th February.... "

" They should have gotten a room on solid ground then! Of all things, how on earth did my fin get stuck into this boat?! `Tis killing me. "

" I don't know. "

" Shuttup and get me out of here. "

" I like you. "

" ....WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? "

" Nothing. "

" I like you too. "

" ....This is stupid. "

" No! You are stupid! Now get me out of here. Without touching me. I hate being touched. "

" What the hell. You're crazy. "




-----

Okay, whatever happened up there i really don't know. I just read it, and it's so lame. Don't worry.. my english isn't really that bad.. And i hate writing dialogue in stories. Well, never that much. Unless it's really really good dialogue. That insults the other but in a humourous way. Obviously i cannot do that, and i don't intend to either.

Think of moles. Dream of moles. (the err beauty spot kind) . I actually spent ten minutes researching on moles today. Because Mandeeh and i had a sudden fascination about them. Apparently she is attracted to the moles on Mrs Reid's back. How disgusting! But yeah..

DMP will kill me soon. I can't afford to miss that many classes this year. It's getting more serious. Even RE with Judaism and yeah.. One thousand words minimum. On a book. That's just great. Why can't we swap the word limit with DMP's...

Happy Valentines Everyone. Love you all. God bless you. May you not end up swimming for your life.

9 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

Strange moods, Viv. o_O Um...

You know, i am really considering quitting DMP. *sigh* I think I should. But.....yes. Well, i'll see. Maybe i'll quit tomorrow. =='

That conversation was funny. ^_^

8:32 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

I guess that i was in a vaguely depressed mood. And that i shouldn't speak so..informally all the time.

I CAN'T THINK OF ANY STUPID THING TO WRITE FOR DREAMTIME!!

Well, considering the conversation... i guess i think valentines isn't always a happy day.

DMP sucks. i like the library though ^^

8:56 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

eek. its lakshmi...

YOU'RE SO SCARY. ><
don't ever scare me again.. especially in the library LOL

you and gwen.. *runs away* ^^

and stop waxing. ur gonna rip ur skin off one day.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

uhhhhh.......waxing.......?

i'm scared of wax. kath likes it, though.

10:47 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

kath likes waxing?!

unbelievable..

11:55 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

lol that's me lakshmi. vivian...

jie jie means.. big sister. im gonna change it.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

only wax. not waxing. o_O actually i don't know, i've never asked. kath, do you?

8:24 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

well i like wax too. candle wax. u can make figures out of it. i broke gloria's wax man accidentally though. ><

LEVEN HOUSE CONCERTS PLAY SUCKS ARSE. I AM SO EMBARRASSED HAHA. i was practically biting helene's arm off when we watched it.

i mean. breaking her saxaphone, which i was trying to play...

11:11 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

ahhh i'm not directing that post to anyone.

lol that's good, that ur not fake.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com