Tuesday, February 21, 2006

LEARN TO LOVE.


I hate fake people. Where is the love? Where is the voice inside you? You are blank, insecure and nothing. What is of your life? Do you not laugh? Do you not smile? What are you looking for? Another hole to hide all your regrets in? Why do you always cry? What is wrong? Happiness will come, but you are seeking it blindly. What pains you? Have you felt pain before? How do you cry, when you have nothing to cry about? Why do you weep, when you have not been hurt? Who do you carry that fake smile for, everyday?

I look at others, and i see happiness and determination in their eyes. And then i look at you, and i find only fear. What do you fear? You are not alone. You are not unloved. You are not brought down, cringing with pain. You are misunderstood. Who knows you? No one. Do you know yourself? We know you better than you know your own self.

I find it so strange, how one can love a 'fake' person. For you are loving nothing, no one at all. What are you? Who are you? Insecurity at its worst. Be beautiful, be bold, be happy. BE LOVED FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

You are fake. You are just lies and self pity. I despise fake people. Not the actual person of course, but what envelops them. Why are you so useless? Why are you like this? What is pain to you? What is it like? Does it hurt? Or do you just cry because you are afraid of a fear you do not know of. I hate you.

I do not hate anyone in particular.

You don't know how to smile. You don't know how to love. You don't even know what your own voice sounds like. Or maybe you do know. Then why do you hide it? You can't hide forever. What are you trying to do? Talk to me. Smile with me. Can you cry? Do you taste your tears and try to eat your guilt away?

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS. I HATE YOU SO MUCH.

Pain. Have you ever been hurt? Maybe not like we have. Or maybe you have. What do you believe in? Love? Happiness? Even trust? I'll tell you what hurts so much.

What hurts the most is the fact that we can still love you THAT MUCH, but none of us can trust you at all.

Who are you?

------------

i don't hate many things. nothing at all, most of the times. except for my computer.

i've decided to write a story.. dialogue type.. i was going to do it with the topic yi-ling suggested. dumping gf/bf but after a few attempts i realised it was kinda hard haha.. so i will do it on another scene...

-------

*on the phone*
" I can't wait for this afternoon, David! I'm so nervous though! "

" Ahh.. my darling. I am just as exhilirated as you are, be sure of that. But please, calm down. Your wedding dress hasn't even been made. "

" Oh no! What will i wear?! Our wedding is in exactly three hours! "

" ...You look fine in anything you wear, Hazel. And it doesn't matter. Only our parents will be attending the wedding. There is nothing to worry about. "

" Oh yes, i forgot that i have no friends. Anyway, i have to go now. I love you! "

----

" Priest, what is the matter? Why are you so pale? Are you getting a heart attack? You can't just DIE on my wedding day! You're supposed to be marrying David and me! And if YOU die i would most probably have to conduct the funeral service. And i'm dressed in hot pink. How could you do this to me! "

" .... Ahem. Miss Taoon i have some.. very unfortunate news for you. "

" oh. "

" get in the car. we're going somewhere. "

-----

" Oh my lord! David, how could you !! "

" .... "

" David, speak to me. Why are you not breathing. This is stupid. TALK TO ME, YOU FOOL. THIS IS OUR WEDDING DAY. We practiced saying I DO. Not lying in the middle of the road, trying to slow down your heart rate. You're an idiot, darling. "

" Ahem, Miss Taoon. Unfortunately your husband to be died in a car crash on his way to your wedding..... "

" I can't believe this, David. I know you always wanted to be an actor, but right now is not the time. I COMMAND YOU TO 'COME ALIVE' AGAIN. "

" ..... "

" Didn't you hear me?! He's dead... "

" ... What on earth are you waiting for, David. Oh my gosh, will you PLEASE WAKE UP. The ambulance was just about to run over you, did you know? "

" ...... "

" Why will you not wake up.. come back to me... "

" He's dead.......... "

" Doctor, i think something is wrong with his hearing. Maybe he can not hear me because things are stuck up his ears. Why is he so still, so cold Doctor? "

" MISS TAOON, FOR A LADY LIKE YOU, YOU ARE QUITE THICK. MR DAVID TANG HAS PASSED INTO THE NEXT DIMENSION, VIA A CAR CRASH. HIS EARS ARE WORKING PERFECTLY WELL, FROM WHAT I HEAR FROM THE ANGELS. "

" Oh.. my.. god. DAVID HOW COULD YOU?! YOU HAVE DESTROYED ME. I WILL NEVER LOVE ANOTHER MAN AS I HAVE LOVED YOU EVER AGAIN. WHAT SINS HAVE I COMMITTED, THAT HAVE LED TO SUCH CATASTROPHE?! "

" ... i think she finally got the idea. "

" yes, she's singing her prayer to the clouds.... "

-------


and i can't be bothered writing anymore... wensi can finish it off for me haha. this one is the worst out of the 3 i have done so far... oh well ^^


.... HOW VERY CRAP HAHAHAHA.

5 Comments:

Blogger FROGGY said...

lmao its so badddd oh well ^^

i guess im too scared to be too dramatic in my stories... like in that wedding... i didn' tknow how to go .. for eg - oh david ! i love you and all that crap.....im scared i'll muck it up and make it sound even worse haha.

so i go for the more optimistic side... ><

4:35 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

omg what the hell.......it was so.....uh.......well, it was......meant to be tragic.....yet.....it was really.....funny........

7:51 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

i sense sarcasm.

or what seems to be.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

it was really funny! hahahaha i read it again and I laughed. "Oh yes, I forgot that I have no friends." ><' omg and hazel is so stupid. anyway......

11:38 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

yeah i love thick people LOL

like that Linda gal.... 9L xD so funny to watch..

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com