Thursday, January 26, 2006

intoxicating.

I decide to post but find that that there is nothing to talk about. I am reading about the government school thing in The Age Magazine and the bit about how Mt Waverly secondary school got burned down in 2003, and reminded me of a few things. In grade 6 i was pretty much insane. I even thought of burning down MLC and this other school. I had this..plan. Which involved matches and fire and basically not being caught by security cameras. o_O And to burn down MLC whilst my sister and mum were at her violin suzuki tuition. And to somehow get them out in time. *looks at the ground* Um yes, i was mental. Most probably still am. Why did i think of burning down some schools? Well.. let's just say i didn't like MLC too much... I like mlc girls individually. Just not as a group... And don't look at me like that. T_T

THIS IS GOING TOO FAR. My own sister called me a slut. She doesn't even know what a slut is !! I asked her, and she goes a big fat slug. No wait, maybe she was saying i was that o_O. Oh my gawd this is all her friends' fault. They all swear at each other.. And i don't swear at home. So yeah. Not my fault this time. =.=' Damn, she blocked me.

I am going to the city tomorrow. And i will be seeing Memoirs of a Geisha. Happy Australian Day tomorrow guys..... T_T Well, right now i guess. It's 12:16am and my eyes are blinking so much, but i'm not mentally tired. I think i will go blind soon. I don't know. My eyes are so drowsy these days, and only icecream seems to make them feel better. Erm, i eat the icecream, i mean. I don't apply it to my eyes.

The movie Casanova seems okay to watch. I guess i find it intriguing because i saw the mask in the advertisement. Yes, a mask. But i don't usually see masks !! Stupid me. I haven't even seen the trailer. And the woman is naked. *runs away* ...

sooo.....

*sits in corner*

Gosh, schweppes looks so good to drink. Any flavour! In any bottle ! I want to try Red Bull. BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU WINGS FOR ME TO FLY. not. *sigh* Steph truong said there were bull body parts in that drink and i'm like eh? o_O

One week till school. I am positively scared. I am going on Monday to the plc shop and to find out class lists things. I have lost my pencilcase. The whole pencilcase, big and small. This is disastrous. I must find it !! All my best stationery is in there, for god sake !! Okay, the ones i prefer to work with then.

Gong hai fat choi... *sigh* Happy Chinese new year.

I had a strange dream last night. I was climbing a mountain with two other plc girls. Except the "mountain" was made out of cardboard and was held together by masking tape. It was around 3 metres tall, but it felt so high... We had to retrieve something.. And i can't remember very much but i got to the top.. and suddenly fell back down. And then the "mountain" collapsed into a pile of snow and bleh.. whatever. a boring dream but climbing the "mountain" felt so..so..weird.

Gah, i go to boxhill too much. Going there on friday for a get together, and then going there again on saturday for northshore in morning, and umm boxhill festival afterwards. I need a change.

*moves to another corner*

Tomorrow is going to be so hot again. Times like these, i wish i lived in an iceberg. I want to know how to make igloos. It looks so easy, and nice. And the outcome looks so small and cute. hehe ! ^^

I bought this 56 project book on knitting from spotlight the other day. Yes, it's summer. And i am starting to knit scarves or whatever it looks like now. Well. It's winter in northern hemisphere now !!!! *grins* =DDD

*travels to hong kong*

mmm... *is cold*

*makes snowman* wheeeeeeeeee ~

Aren't you proud? I made a snowman. I also made myself look like an immature freak. =]

12:39am. This sucks.

12:40am. Now what?

Let's wait till 1am.

*eats cookie*

I know. I'll prove my point that wR1TinG lIk3 th1$ is so0o0O0o0o h@rd aNd maYbE i'm nOt tAleNteD enOuGh tO wrIt3 liKe thIs bUt iT taKeS me sOo0o0o0o lOnG .... wait till julia sees this !! Hah! >_> Um, yes.

For me, it's virtually impossible.

hmm... *eats baby food*

yummy !

We bought baby food for the guinea pigs. Not for me.

But what do you know...

I'm bored. And rather selfish. And lazy. And immature. And gross.

And i've decided i don't like baby food anymore.

12:46am. who cares. I'm going to bed.

12:56am. I'm back. And editing this useless post.

12:57am. Reading email and wondering why some people are so afraid of talking on the phone..... *glares*

12:58am. *stares at health warning tag on keyboard wire*

12:59am. *puts pva glue all over hands*

*waits for it to dry*

*stretches glue*

01:00am . *peels glue*

*wonders about health warning.

Remember how teachers in junior school told you off real bad if you sniffed glue...

Hmm...

*eats glue*

Yay! o_O

9 Comments:

Blogger poobah-kath said...

you're really gross viv. Why in the world would you rejoice if you ate glue?! You are in need of help, more than I do...

I went to bed at midnight! Ha! I was watching that greek movie on SBS... The music was so beautiful... (It really was, I don't call music beautiful that often) I want to download it!

6:36 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

well hello, of course i don't eat glue.

i'd rather eat grass than glue. i think. i just felt like saying i ate glue, because i was playing with it. o_O

aw ok. i didn't watch that. i was watching chinese tv...

11:42 AM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

remember I ate grass in ham at lunch? Grass isn't too bad...

8:02 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

oh yeah. did you ever get your dollar for it. >_> but i guess you only tasted the ham?

some people used to chew on blu-tack. hmm..

11:56 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

*shock* how could you say that !!

fine. both ways.

IT'S SO FREAKIN' HOT.

3:02 PM  
Blogger poobah-kath said...

what is chinese new year? I seem to have misplaced my brain...

8:13 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

... o_O

it's the chinese version of happy new year. in this case, Year of the Dog for 2006.

Do Koreans have 'happy new year' thingee?

8:30 AM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

Omg, Koreans don't have Chinese New Year? Wait. I ought to have known that. But Vietnamese people do, don't they????? =='

Hey wensi, I thought it was Gong xi fa cai...not gong qi fa cai?? o_O

Year of the Dog - SHIGURE!!!! ^_^

5:35 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

Um yes, vietnamease people do have some kind of 'chinese new year'.

Yeah, it's gong xi fa cai.

My god, why does shigure sound and look so much like a cross between a sheep and a pancake to me. [because im weird but besides that..]

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com