Saturday, February 04, 2006

*ribbet* ^^

I AM GOING TO WRITE IN CAPSLOCK.

ACCELERATION MATHS GIVES TOO MUCH HW. I FEEL DEAD AND DRAINED. EVERYTHING IS DUE ON TUESDAY. KIND OF. THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD. I HAVE GONE MAD. THE CITY OF MELBOURNE IS FALLING AND I CAN'T EVEN MAKE MY NAME OUT OF A PERIODIC TABLE. and katherine can gah. AND I AM INSANE. WE DID BACK FLIPS IN SWIMMING TODAY AND IT WAS SO STUPID. NADIA AND I DECIDED TO NOT DO IT, AND THE GRADE SIXES THIS YEAR ARE BEING MEAN TO ME AND MAKE ME CRY. not... BUT THEY ARE REALLY STUCK UP. THE LITTLE BALLOONS. baboons. bastards. CRAB MEAT. ><

PLC RNA SERVER IS SCREWING UP ON ME. I AM REALLY TIRED. MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 35 DAYS. CAMP IS IN 30 DAYS OR SO. WHO IS GOING TO CAMP. I DON'T WANT TO END UP BEING ALONE. CAMP IS NO FUN WITHOUT OTHER PEOPLE TO DIE WITH YOU.

I WONDER IF CAPITAL LETTERS LOOK APPEALING IN BLOGS. EEK. MAYBE THEY WILL SCARE AWAY MY READERS!! *SHOCK* YOU KNOW, YOU MUST COMMENT LOL HAHA. [that wasn't very funny, but due to capslock.. yeah.] YOU NEED TO MUNCH ON THIS ENTRY. IT'S VERY YUMMY. JUST IMAGINE IT WITH YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD. AND THEN WAIT TILL IT DIGESTS. AND THEN COMMENT. YAY !!! BUT DON'T GO TO THE TOILET. BY EXCRETING, I MEAN GIVING OUT YOUR THOUGHTS. yes yes... ><

I DUMPED JAY CHOU. HURRAH. MANDY LI OR SOMEONE CAN HAVE HIM NOW. yes, when did we ever get married, you ask. NEVER DID, IN FACT. MY IMAGINATION IS JUST BEYOND ITS LIMITS, THAT IS ALL. I LIKE EDISON CHEN NOW. but i still like jay chou's songs. he's one of the best mandarin pop singers ever. ANYWAY WHEN I DATE A GUY, I WILL GET SOMEONE WITH REALLY NICE HAIR. YOU KNOW, I LIKE SPIKED HAIR. BUT NOT FULL ON GELLED SPIKED HAIR. ICKY!

I HAVE MACDONALD STICKER BOOK TABS THINGS*. WHO WANTS THEM. ^^

aiyah, i sound like my sister. i also felt like stoof in the first few paragraphs. she has the funniest insults ever. they actually work too LOL. >_> *sigh* aquathon sounds intriguing. Who wants to die first?

hey guys, do we do all the set work for monday? [acceleration maths] or just the TSA because i have done that already...

i like year nine. school is very fun/amusing. especially lunchtimes haha!! but just too much hw... >< eek ! i think mrs gray is going to hate me this year. she looked at me around 5 times in history today because i was talking to Gloria. I wonder if she yells at people. gah! ><

4 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

I think Mrs Gray is going to hate me too. *sigh* she seems to be a very.....uptight person.......??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i am beginning to sound like Katherine.

I like Stoof. She is in my Chinese class.

6:20 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

I like Stoof too. She's funny. Mrs Gray is hmmm....

How do you, capture a castle. literally. ok ok yes.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

I Capture the Castle! I watched the movie version of it......it was a bit weird. Maybe the book is better.

3:20 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

was the movie Howl's moving castle good? or whatever it was called... i liked the book.

i read animal farm again. after northshore. i have decided that i like the story very much. and i hate squealer.. and why are the animals so dumb. they hardly speak their opinion. and they are clueless. T_T stupid pigs.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com