Tuesday, January 31, 2006

suki manga. //

I didn't get to say it before, so GONG HAI FAT CHOI, SUN NIN FAI LOK. pardon the pin yin but it's cantonese. I went to Boxhill festival on chinese new year eve and i bought 5 chinese dvd for $40. Yay! I watched twins effect and i have many more... Edison Chen looks really good in that movie. Nice looking guys like him ruin my life. Um, kind of. ^^ My second cousin looks nice. [mainly because of his hair] But i can't own him. blup! >< Did you know that you can marry your cousin if he is on your mother's side? In chinese relations. Kind of sick, but yeah. ><

On sunday we went to the city with my cousin, Cindy. Stupid firecrackers so loud i swear i went deaf that day. We also got incense sticks and i like the smell of them but bowing and praying infront of the queue gets a bit embarrassing. >< There were so many people in chinatown.. and when we went to QV the lion dance people even visited the shops. ^^ We went to melbourne central afterwards and i got a pink DUCHESS bag, pink chucks converse shoes and three tops. Yes, pink is so very attractive, is it not? Excluding pink clothes. Hmm... and afterwards we went to Golden Dragon Palace for dinner and i saw Rachel Fong. She was sitting right behind me. Except we didn't talk, except for saying Hi. She's still really short haha. And guess what? I'm shrinking. eek ! Well, maybe not. Same thing.

I got a new phone today, in replacement for my burnt one. It's LG U880 black model. It feels so plastic-like compared to my other one... Same number.

I borrowed Suki manga from the library. This book is about a girl who has a really cute neighbour [so they say] and he ends up being her new teacher at school. [how disgusting ><.. but so cute too ! ] And then he ends up liking her too but i haven't finished the book so yeah... All i'm hoping is that they DON'T get married. Or elope. That would be bad.

Year nine classes are bizarre. What was wilkinson thinking? Blame it on pms. Actually, 9J isn't too bad. But when you look at every other class, you think WHAT ON EARTH. Well, i did ^^ And everyone is angry about the classes. Everything seems so spread out, like random groupings. Gah. Our class is just.. stupid. 9L is a very strange class. I haven't labelled any of my books. Oh well. I'm still trying to figure out everything on the stupid blue calculator. Hmm...

Who is Mr Downie? I've heard that he is a science teacher and part of the band with Mr Carbo or something. I feel sorry for the class with buckman LOL. ^^ Thank god i'm not on top floor!! >< I wonder what classes we'll have on the first day. Hopefully not sport. I really dislike block runs now. And we have to do a triathalon in Year nine. Run..swim..run.. i am going to die then.

Oooh.. i'm going to hongkong for three weeks on my birthday. Damn, when can i have a birthday party then??? *sighs* Eek, three weeks. That means i miss out on a week of school. No, im not too sure yet. I can't miss out on camp !!! No matter the fact that i will die from lack of hygiene and starvation and physical pains but yes.

If i had a birhtday party, i am going to invite everyone. And that means, not just our group, but everyone else from the other group. LOL. *sigh* just wondering what i'd do though. to make this party interesting. o_O if i ever have one, that is.

1 Comments:

Blogger FROGGY said...

Last year, we had sport on the first day. No, maybe that was grade seven. i can't remember but we definitely did.

good luck with the grade eights on bottom floor ^^

actually, we're going to hong kong and straight after, going to canada. i don't want to miss camp! i actually like camp. well, when i look back, i do. T_T

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com