Saturday, January 21, 2006

visuals ~

Okay, let's face it. I suck at resizing photos and i cannot be bothered fiddling with them any longer. And if you get bored halfway through, that's not my fault.

^^ only kidding. well yeah..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I am obsessed with runescape now. it acts as a boredom solution for me. If i'm not busy with html work, that is. ^^ bwaahahaha.... a lot of people in our year play runescape, i just realised. bleh...

and the year 10 acceleration book sucks. i tried the cd in it and haha nice. ok, it doesn't exactly 'suck' but there's just an overload of random photographs in it....

I have nothing to talk about. My week has been okay. Let me describe it to you. Monday, i went over to helene's house and just realised how much i suck at bowling in cricket and at nintendo. hahaha. but yes. i eventually got there. and then helene and i rearranged something but we never got to it.. because of runescape!! and i saw michael's house. but he wasn't in there. what...a...pity. >_>

Tuesday, i did practically nothing. In fact, i cannot even remember what i did, during that time ! My memory hates me. T__T

Wednesday.. err steph larkin came over. and we walked for 15min to the Pines LOL haha omg and i was planning to hitchhike halfway through. why? because there's like 3 hills..in between my house and the shopping centre. but yes. and i bought dips and this really nice top mwahaha... and we watched 3 movies . yes, i know, how sad. and do NOT watch THE OMEN. it is the crappest movie ever but i still got freaked in the end. T_T

Thursday, omg omg i couldn't go out to glen with mandy and that group because i had no way of getting there. hmph. And then i watched The Medallion till 1am. Mwahaha...

Friday, err today i just got bored. and laura was annoying me real bad.

...WHY IS THIS TOP SO SEE THROUGH. T____T urgh. anyway yeah...

im bored. and im very boring. if people are bored, does that make them boring too? hmm... ^^ hehe

oh dear. eleven days left. i'm not sure if i want holidays to end. Because i am afraid of..homework.. o.O how stupid. Why? because i can't even do the stupid homework HAHA. Ahem well, i can. I just don't want to. And then it ends up with no homework done at all... I think? who cares ^^ Ok ok i do care.. just.. T_T We get exams in RE this year. How sad.

I've actually taken up chinese again. In other words, self teaching. I want to speak french and mandarin fluently. But i just don't want to go through the stupid process of learning it.. Gah. Everyone says gah now. oh this is ridiculous. i don't even know what to write here. and right after i post an entry, i find something good to say.

2 Comments:

Blogger poobah-kath said...

I can't believe this! You have no comments! I feel that I must comment so as to make the number go up to 1!

I feel happy for some reason! It must be... MY TRIUMPH!!!

5:15 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

o.O

um well. congratulations =]

i want the new calculator...

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com