Thursday, May 19, 2011

paint the walls

I would love to paint my house like this one day......


Anyway, I have skipped uni twice this week.. oh dear. I also don't know why i ended up having to learn 15 lectures in two days for the 2nd midsemester test tomorrow.... But i only have three lectures to go :DDDD

Oooh, indie music just came on shuffle. I also eat way too much at home. I feel so enlightened about the kidney and severe dehydration now too. wow. But seriously hating the cardiovascular system too. 

Something exciting also happened today too :) hehe 

P.S - I also bought tickets to see the show "Next to Normal" with Farn next Saturday... can't wait :DDD It's advertised all over Melbourne Uni... It's a sign !!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

OMG VIV! it is so great. <333! good decision!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com