Saturday, May 21, 2011

dream manipulation

Watch this if i haven't already shown you. It is so inspiring - i want a musical house too!!!


Today i decided halfway through my nap that i didn't like the dream i was having so i made myself dream up a better version. And it worked... to an extent.

So the dream began with me boarding a train from The White City (...it looked white so i named it that in my dream) to... Box Hill. Except this Box Hill wasn't the Asian filled one we know - instead imagine a gothic and grungy Westminster Abbey. Yes, i had suddenly turned this suburb into some menacing and dark cathedral....

After running away from class and my scary, Trunchbull-like teacher (i think this reflects how much uni i skipped this week...), Farn called me to have lunch with him and his soccer (?) friends. So i jumped off the train and found them in some Chinese restaurant. Then i excused myself to go to the bathroom but ended up getting lost for 1.5 hours....... After totally missing the shortcut to the toilet, I managed to gatecrash one wedding on each of the three levels of the abbey and finally find myself in the Slytherin girls' bathroom. 

This was when i decided to create a new version of my dream because who takes 1.5 hours to find the bathroom anyway??????

So this time I decided jumping off a plane would be cooler and found the shortcut to the bathroom. But when i finally got back to Farn and his friends, they had all KO-ed in a hotel room... LOL WTH. 

But yeah... I don't think i had planned on getting them all drunk the second time round..... rofl oops xD



2 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

OKAY so let me try list all the book references: wizard of oz (not emerald but meh), matilda, harry potter, da vinci code??? (with the westminster abbey?? LOLOL)

10:43 PM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

where is the like button? D:

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com