Saturday, May 21, 2011

Blogging challenge: Day Four


"Seven things that cross your mind a lot" 

1. Farn :)

2. I'm hungry. 

3. First impressions of people (eg - This person looks nice/mean, I wonder what that person is thinking, wow s/he is good looking, what on earth is s/he wearing????)

4. Earlier in the day: I AM GOING TO HARDCORE STUDY. 
Later that night: omg i've done no study at all. 

5. *waking up* Just 5 more min.......and another 5min....... another 5min won't hurt..... oh my god i'm late. =='

6. Stupid fringe/hair, why won't you stay put? 

7. I should stop shopping/window shopping and start exercising more. GAH


3 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

AHAHAHAA I DO/think #4, 5, 7 all the time TOOOOOOO :D

1:03 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

AHAHAHAA I DO/think #4, 5, 7 all the time TOOOOOOO :D

1:03 PM  
Blogger sallyannie☆ said...

4/5 is my life...oh no!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com