Sunday, February 27, 2011

salted caramel

JOY cupcakes from a friend. 

Don't dream too far. Don't lose sight of who you are. Don't remember that rush of joy. 

I had a good sleep last night considering i only got two hours the night before and had to wake up early for work. Thank you Jacky for the 12am-2am physics lesson. You are much more interesting than the textbook. 

I think i'll pick up swimming again. Not the hardcore 6am, 7am training but just every now and then like straight after teaching my own kids how to swim. I don't think i push them THAT hard but there is no excuse for stopping every 3 metres even in a 10m pool !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The cycle of uni and weird sleeping patterns start again tomorrow.... And i don't even know where half my lectures are (well i just found out that the Veterinary Science and BIO21 institutes are outside the campus and next to royal women's hospital >_>)

3 Comments:

Blogger 21minutes said...

WICKEDD
WICKEDD
WICKEDD

9:50 PM  
Blogger sallyannie☆ said...

Is salted caramel really that yummy? I want to try it!

9:56 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

LOL hi gabriel

umm the cupcake in the forefront is actually the pistachio one but yes salted caramel has a nice melting experience in your mouth :)

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com