Thursday, October 07, 2010

mixed emotions

So... I got my P's :D 

I felt really panicky on the way to VicRoads but by the time my test started everything was fine. And now i have a holepunch in my learners permit. hehe

And i drove... quite a bit today. Went home.... then drove all the way to Monash Uni, hung around, ate hot chips, dropped Farn home and drove home myself. Sigh......... peak hour. And my lefthand turning parking is still crap.

I thought I had a chance to be a Myer Christmas Casual.. because they sent me an intermediate email after the group interview saying I appeared to be a suitable canditate and would get back to me after more assessing. But then i found out the days i am away on holiday and now I am no longer an eligible candidate because I am away during their busiest period 

:( 

meh. i has my P's :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Glor said...

Congrats :D

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com