Monday, September 20, 2010

holidays & dress

Today has been a good day... apart from my water bottle leaking in my bag. It was like... mass chromatography on everything but without the pretty colours. Thank god Australia's money is made out of plastic. 

And i blow dried my monthly metcard (expires 8 october ==') in the bathroom and tried getting in through box hill station but it wouldn't work. Do you think i can still ask for a new metcard or not? Either way, i reluctantly started using my myki today and only spent $1 traveling because the myki machine on the bus home didn't work. Hm. 


 So i finally got my AA dress! I need to sew the hem up a bit though... 




Hmm.. i didn't know Eastland had Equip! I rarely visit Ringwood... 

Is the bottom middle pair one birds...?   




I got this dress from $70 to $15 woohoo! If you like Dotti... go check it out NOW. I also overheard that if you text dotti or something you get 20% off full priced items. 

Yes... this dress has pink cats on it.  


Time to start nerding again...  





And then... i came home and my sister and i made Fried Rice based on Kylie Kwong's recipe. We decided that next time we will add more sugar and less oil.  


:) 

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

OMG today my drink bottle leaked all over my bag too!! and ur aa dress is really pretty ^-^ hm the earring looks like a stork carrying a baby bundle!! :D

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com