Monday, September 27, 2010

AA Ball

Crown Palladium 

That was a really good night. Despite not bumping into everyone i wanted to see, it was a lot of fun. I really liked the food too :D

Can't be bothered uploading anymore pictures... I really like it when the lighting is in sync with the DJ music... like during the afterparty when everyone shouted EYYOOO or something each time in the song (Dynamite - Taio Cruz thanks glor) and suddenly the whole room would be blinded by white light. It would have made an incredible photograph. 

I napped for 1 hour in the couch and then for 1.5 hours in the comfy bed in the apartment rofl. That bathroom is so not private... i swear you can still see through the bathroom and toilet screens.

And then we checked out at 12pm today... and went to Passionflower for free icecream. Pandan icecream! <3 

My feet have 90% recovered :)  

5 Comments:

Blogger Glor said...

Yah my feet are recovering too >.<"

EYOOO!!!

Cause I told you once
Now I told you twice
We gon' light it up
Like it's dynamite!

~YAYER~

8:03 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

HAHA THANKS GLOR :D WHOOOOOO!

8:17 PM  
Blogger 21minutes said...

DID NOT SEE YOU

8:52 PM  
Anonymous flic said...

awww no more pictures? i have to say i was quite excited in seeing/stalking pictures of you in that epic maxi haha

9:07 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

gabriel I KNOW WHERE WERE YOU ????

haha flic um ... you can stalk on facebook :DDDDD

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com