Thursday, July 29, 2010

but it's just a crazy game


Today we showcase our Gingerbread Cake :) Add some whipped cream and strawberry jam on top and eat up! Good aroma of ground ginger, cinnamon and all spice. 

Licking the mixing bowl afterwards was fun too. I am always hungry now i don't understand why... i am never full. I had two lunches today. 



Okay Laura's eyes are a tad.. big and i just look dazed..... I swear this picture looked nicer in the camera and one Picture Manager. 

But look at our matching PLC Aquatic hoodies!! Except i got mine 50% off because of staff discount bahahaha xD 

I am currently 3/4 full and there are bubbles dancing in my stomach..... Does this mean i need to pee? LOL




Uni was good today because i finish at 11am every Thursday :) 

I also bought these black high waisted shorts that had been reduced from $40 to $7.50 in Glassons :) 




"when i climb the stair, and turn the key
ohhh please be there
still in love with me.."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

ur loaf bread looks so pro with the slash thing running down the middle! bubbles hmm indigestion??? drink some yakult ^_^ ooh nice bargain ima proud of you (Y)

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com