Wednesday, July 28, 2010

college life


What is that, you ask? A big slice of bread smothered in god knows. Looks like cream and anchovies HAHA okay maybe not. 

Today i came late to my chem tute and then found out our genetics lecture had been cancelled woopee! Went to Lygon Street for an hour with people and found chocolate pizza on the way mmmm.. 

But the most useful thing i learned today was how to never run out of tissues when faced with a runny nose. You finish all your tissues and then start on the toilet paper. People look at you funny and then insist on giving you their packs of tissues. Repeat this everywhere you go.

I also spent my 2 hour lunch break in my friends' college. Played pool, abused a SuperMario Brothers Star plushie and wandered around their dormitories. I want to check out Queen's College.... it looks so prestigious. College life sounds fun but it would take some time getting used to. They hang their bicycles from the ceiling!

Crepe nomnomnom thanks Jacky. I actually did some work today at State Library.  

3 Comments:

Blogger Glor said...

Haha blog filled with food making my hungry...

Haha yah college sounds exciting :D

1:55 AM  
Blogger Glor said...

Tissue theory nice :)

1:56 AM  
Blogger lawrence said...

toilet paper ftw!
people don't look at me funny when i use it though =s

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com