Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You're Not very Nice


The physics sub lecturer was a bitch today. Can't be bothered recapping again so i'll just paste my convo. 

vivigloo says:
*the sub today for physics
*he got pissier and more pmsy each time someone came late starting from like 30 sec late
*and kept yelling at each person who came in through front door instead of back rofl
*so each time someone else came in ppl were like oooh......
*and he even made this guy on crutches
*go away
*and told him to go back of building
*and climb back up to back door
*i guess he never came back
*and cooindicentally sheets of paper were going around to be fileld out for student rep about physics on what we think about it and it was like I LIKE (original lecturer's name) and etc. subtle dislike for this sub guy
and it's like duh why do you think the guy's late it's cos he's on crutches ==' 

Oh, and my new physics tutor...cos i changed timetable. He's super nice but he can't teach. He agrees with everything we say so i don't even know what's right... I seirously need to crash my old tutor's class/es.

I'm not very good with the explanations in physics. I just like the maths. 

5 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOOLLL you like the math..LOL the graphs are cool...and so is that bow!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:12 PM  
Blogger anonymous psuedonym said...

dude draw a free body diagram....

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com