Friday, March 19, 2010

smoke

 :) (Thanks James)

There was an advertisement in the toilet cubicle today. It said it would pay any girl over 18 to be a nude model for $250+/hr. I swear i nearly tore off the contact details at the bottom of the page (only 2 slips left) until i realised that i'm currently having "fat days" LOL. Gah but yeah. I wonder where they would publish those photos anyway.......... 

You know when you're looking at something but not actually taking the information in? So if Medusa suddenly walked infront of me but i was too busy thinking of something to "notice" but still "see" her, would i still be turned to stone? This seems like the stupidest question ever. I guess i'd eventually notice her anyway >_>

I bought a top from T-Bar at DFO today. It is a nice blue. I am so glad it is the weekend. 

There's something moving outside. I just sent my dogs out to find it. 

6 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOL i swear you should have taken all the slips left and given me one too. $250...*sigh*...

medusa...is scary...and she tries to attract your attention. but if you dont really mean to 'see' her i guess she cant get to you

i wish i had more time during lunch i would have liked to go shopping..

10:51 PM  
Anonymous jenq said...

haha james finds good youtube links!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

yeah...if you were staring at her, ant then realised you were...then you would be turned to stone.

so even if you were staring absent-mindedly, and then closed your eyes...you would need to realise her presence first...and thus stone.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

WHEN THEY SAY NUDE MODEL THEY MEAN THEY'RE GOING TO RAPE YOU.

6:12 PM  
Blogger OJ said...

I agree with Ying. Toilet cubicle? Yeah...sure...that's going to be totally legit, right.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com